System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 14th, 2013, 7:58 pm
Doesn't seem to work properly, installed on my Razr V and it lets me buy stuff but then force closes my game and doesn't give me what I bought, going back to previous version.
May 14th, 2013, 7:58 pm
May 14th, 2013, 10:40 pm
Works perfect for me on my S4 on latest Google play, in fact it works even quicker than previous version on my S2.
May 14th, 2013, 10:40 pm
May 16th, 2013, 4:26 pm
i've always been a little leery of this app, but i went ahead and used it anyway. this one is even more concerning though, since it doesn't seem to be coming from the same source. the freedom website says nothing about this version and still links only to 0.8.4. where did this one come from?
May 16th, 2013, 4:26 pm
May 16th, 2013, 6:11 pm
nyr2k2 wrote:i've always been a little leery of this app, but i went ahead and used it anyway. this one is even more concerning though, since it doesn't seem to be coming from the same source. the freedom website says nothing about this version and still links only to 0.8.4. where did this one come from?

Seriusly, some Pple must learn a little before ask something

Freedom 0.8.5 its not "public", but its not mean its a fake.

Sometimes, pple simply should apply common sense:

Oficial link for 0.8.4 its: http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/freedom-0.8.4.apk

so:

http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/freedom-0.8.5.apk

In the past, freedom team dont "release" the new version in some time, maybe because its buggy or they are planning some short update.
May 16th, 2013, 6:11 pm
May 16th, 2013, 6:24 pm
So basically, you are saying we should just take what's given without question. Yeah.. that's very safe... Because everyone, everything is so safe. Android is the most secure OS. let's install everything without checking.

It's questioned because OP resist to give any information. Don't you think it would be much better if the OP has your explanation. I am sorry but i question things that seems odd. Now with the info you supplied it's more clear. all better now. But i'll still wait for "public" release. :)
May 16th, 2013, 6:24 pm
May 16th, 2013, 6:37 pm
Yes, You are right and of course the OP should explain the origin.

I guess it's a matter of ego, if he not say from where, you can believe he has information that the other does not and he seem important, something very common on the Internet, many people like to be the "interesting". Always its much better said your sources.

And in other things, Android its by far the more secure mobile OS, only because exits some dangerous applications and some pple dont check the source of them, dont mean Android its less secure. In fact, Android its a lot much secure that iOS. A simple example, Android finished the last year with a 4 security issues in all 2012, iOS with 94 in the same period :). So, yes, Android its "secure", other thing are you or anybody install a fake apps or something like
May 16th, 2013, 6:37 pm
May 16th, 2013, 6:46 pm
Anyhow, thanks for clearing the mystery. ;) That downloading trick is neat.
May 16th, 2013, 6:46 pm
May 17th, 2013, 1:41 pm
Hammas wrote:
nyr2k2 wrote:i've always been a little leery of this app, but i went ahead and used it anyway. this one is even more concerning though, since it doesn't seem to be coming from the same source. the freedom website says nothing about this version and still links only to 0.8.4. where did this one come from?

Seriusly, some Pple must learn a little before ask something

Freedom 0.8.5 its not "public", but its not mean its a fake.

Sometimes, pple simply should apply common sense:

Oficial link for 0.8.4 its: http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/freedom-0.8.4.apk

so:

http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/freedom-0.8.5.apk

In the past, freedom team dont "release" the new version in some time, maybe because its buggy or they are planning some short update.

i didn't say it was "fake," i just wanted to know where it came from. do you know how much broken or illegitimate shit gets posted on this and similar sites? i just like to have some idea of what i'm installing on my phone. i don't think that's unreasonable!

thank you for explaining where this came from. i'll give it a whirl now.
May 17th, 2013, 1:41 pm
May 17th, 2013, 2:18 pm
xxSkullHunterxx wrote:Not working with play store v.4.

works for me in v4.1.6 original not patched or modded.. :D
May 17th, 2013, 2:18 pm