System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Oct 17th, 2013, 7:16 am
Ultimate Sound Control Pro v1.2
Requirements: Android Varies with devices, ROOT
Overview: Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.

***REQUIRES ROOT***
***Email me if you have problems. I respond to every email***This app enables you to:
• Easily adjust the phone's ringer/notification volume, media volume, alarm volume, system volume, and call volume.
• Turn on or off any system sound, such as the shutter sound or low battery sound.
• Pro Version Only: replace any system sound with a sound of your choosing, so for example, you can replace your unlock sound with a sound of a door unlocking or a gun cocking.
In case you are worried about accidentally messing up your sounds, the app automatically makes a backup of each sound you replace / turn off, so you can use this app risk-free.
If the app isn't working or if you have any other questions, please email the developer and a fix will be on the way. I strongly encourage you to email SteinApps@gmail about your problem instead of just talking about it in a review, as there is no way for me to really help you unless you email.

What's New:
Version 1.2;
• Added the ability to play sounds
Version 1.1:
• Fixed an issue which caused app to crash
• Added audio feedback when changing volume

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steinapps.ultimatesoundcontrolpro

Download Instructions:thanks exodius
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/cxwi57j8

mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/rg27hq6mmzym
Oct 17th, 2013, 7:16 am
Apr 19th, 2014, 11:56 am
FILE UNAVAILABLE both links.
Apr 19th, 2014, 11:56 am
Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:07 pm
Thank you very much StarCaller.

And for those who might be concerned: the program is effective but do not use it in
4.3 android, specially do not try to change the stupid irritant 'PowerOn' soundBytes, or else
you'll loose the usual reference audio-signal of "calling this momment number XXXX" -- while it
does call, but you'll be not able to hear your contact answering back -- that's the revenge of Samsung Sound Purists' Guardians! (why those Samsung nitwits continue so attached to their awkward default sounds and default ringtones and default notify sounds... Just like their plain, ugly, default phone keypad and their awkward default keyboard -- and so attached as to forbid replacing them (or stop functionning regularly if you do replace them -- i. e.: why they keep filling up your internal memory with unattended, uncalled bloating apps?! Is this an invitation to unprepared users to go mad and try, on their own, to change to Cyanogenmod OS, or even Ubuntu in android (it works, yes, but i will not recommend it)? Or to end up providing more forced clients to their new Samsung Tech SHOPS to procceed to expensive reparations? Or what then?! -- why they continue this obnoxious policy is a deep profound mistery to me.
Does anyone figures why? Would be glad to learn it. Thanks.
Greetings,
JP
Apr 23rd, 2014, 11:07 pm