All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:22 pm
Name of App: Mystical Cats Tarot
Version: 1.0.9
WRZ$ reward: 150 WRZ$
Special Notes: I request a version that does NOT require Root, Modded Google Play or Lucky Patcher.
Thank you in advance!
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foolsdog.mysticalcats

Image Image

Open your heart to the magical realm of feline wisdom in Mystical Cats Tarot! Here you will find picturesque settings in which all the cats look and behave like domestic cats. In their beautiful domain, the cats face challenges and engage in relationships that reveal the cat philosophy behind our most important human concerns.

Organized by elemental suits - Earth, Sea, Fire, and Sky - with cats on each card, this deck presents the descendants of the Cat Goddess in all their furry glory. The images are not based on the RWS Tarot, but conceptually the cards correspond to that system, so the deck is easy to learn.

Cats have inspired humans for thousands of years with their otherworldly natures. A deck of artistic beauty and esoteric wisdom, Mystical Cats Tarot proves once again that cats have never forgotten that they were worshiped as gods in ancient Egypt!

*Intuitive, elegant interface is easy for beginners and experts
*Gorgeous full screen, high-resolution card images
*Full support for all Android devices running 4.0.3 or newer
*Sophisticated journal
*15 spreads built in
*Design your own layout with Free Form
*Allow reversed cards or not
*Option to use Major Arcana only
*Zoom in to enlarge card details
*Share reading via email
*Animated shuffle & cut
*Optional voice prompts
*Customize with your own card meanings & reading cloths
*Many adjustable settings

Anyone who has owned - or been owned by - a cat will love Mystical Cats Tarot!
Feb 23rd, 2015, 6:22 pm
Feb 24th, 2015, 7:50 am
We meet again!
Here ya go:
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=1033038

:)
Feb 24th, 2015, 7:50 am

I fill random requests; do not pm me with them.
Only use my releases to TEST apps with!
Please support the developers and BUY the app if you find it useful!!
Feb 24th, 2015, 4:00 pm
I'm happy we keep meeting this way! :lol:

Thank you very much for filling my request, (GL)foil & congratulations on your promotion!

I initially offered 150 WRZ$ for filling my request - but I am sending you 200 WRZ$ because I am so happy with this!

Request filled & reward paid!
Thank you again for filling my request - You Are Awesome! :D
Feb 24th, 2015, 4:00 pm