All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Feb 8th, 2016, 5:49 pm
Name of software: Emby for Android
Version: 2.3.80
WRZ$ reward: 100 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mb.android&hl=en

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Feb 8th, 2016, 5:49 pm
Feb 9th, 2016, 2:25 am
Because I have'nt got any emby server access, I didn't test what I present to you here.
I think you will be able to use all your medium and plugs-in without restriction but sync feature may be still locked since I don't know yet if it is an iap feature.
I will try to go further soon.
So, give it a try and please give feedback: https://userscloud.com/bql6wwi3sqqo
Feb 9th, 2016, 2:25 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Mar 17th, 2016, 12:37 am
The app is working great so far! On the Appstore version I couldn't play any movie for more than 1 minute, now after installing your apk everything works as it should!
The Sync feature is one of the features you have to apply to your server, not the client.
For some reason the Play Store shows the app as installed even tho I installed via apk? I don't think this is usualy the case. I disabled auto-update for now to avoid trouble but I wonder if I could update the apk without loosing functionality?
Mar 17th, 2016, 12:37 am
Mar 17th, 2016, 2:28 am
Ultravore wrote:I wonder if I could update the apk without loosing functionality?
y

No, by updating the app from the store you will loose all unlocked features :(
Mar 17th, 2016, 2:28 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Mar 17th, 2016, 6:52 pm
Hmmm after further testing I found out that it does not always work. I tried it at work on cellular network and the "only 1 minute" limitation appeared again and I couldn't fix it.
then later at home I tried it again and it worked flawless. I didn't do anything to it tho so unfortunately I have no idea why it happened. what I can say is that it is not network dependent, and reconnecting to the server does not fix it.
Well I'm happy with it anyways, it seems to work most of the time.
Mar 17th, 2016, 6:52 pm
Feb 25th, 2017, 10:19 pm
Is there any chance to get an updated version? ;) Current version is 3.8.34 and got quite a lot of new features and fixes.
Also some features do not work anymore with the old app, running the new server version.

I'd highly appreciate if someone would be working on this again.
Feb 25th, 2017, 10:19 pm
May 3rd, 2017, 8:59 pm
Please give us an updated version
May 3rd, 2017, 8:59 pm