All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Feb 6th, 2017, 12:02 am
#4182011 by malimiller
Name of app: FaireNote Notepad
Version: 1.0.19
WRZ$ reward: 10 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rgiskard.fairnote&hl=en

@Kirlif' I don't want you to do it if you add custom strings. I prefer apps to be neat without bloat. Thank you.

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Feb 6th, 2017, 12:02 am
Feb 15th, 2017, 10:59 am
malimiller wrote:@Kirlif' I don't want you to do it if you add custom strings. I prefer apps to be neat without bloat. Thank you.

Please, don't tell me what to do or not!
Thanks.

By the way, here is v1.0.23: viewtopic.php?f=432&t=1941558
Feb 15th, 2017, 10:59 am

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Feb 15th, 2017, 11:52 pm
malimiller wrote:Name of app: FaireNote Notepad
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rgiskard.fairnote&hl=en

@Kirlif' I don't want you to do it if you add custom strings. I prefer apps to be neat without bloat. Thank you.

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.

The stings is easy to get rid of. Also he doesn't ad bloat that's another thing. He just modify text so if anyone share it he can see who steals his work ;)
Feb 15th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Feb 22nd, 2017, 2:59 am
#4229214 by malimiller
KirIif' wrote:
malimiller wrote:@Kirlif' I don't want you to do it if you add custom strings. I prefer apps to be neat without bloat. Thank you.

Please, don't tell me what to do or not!
Thanks.

By the way, here is v1.0.23: viewtopic.php?f=432&t=1941558

You can do it if you like but don't expect WRZ$ as I have specifically noted that I don't want it if you do it.

EDIT: I'm forced to pay you because if I don't, there will be a fine. :(
Feb 22nd, 2017, 2:59 am
Feb 22nd, 2017, 3:02 am
#4229220 by malimiller
(GL)Nihon wrote:
malimiller wrote:Name of app: FaireNote Notepad
Link:

---

The stings is easy to get rid of. Also he doesn't ad bloat that's another thing. He just modify text so if anyone share it he can see who steals his work ;)

But all smali files are bloated with "release by kirlif" text. It won't build if I remove it.
Feb 22nd, 2017, 3:02 am