All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Nov 9th, 2014, 11:37 pm
Personally I am still having issues with blackouts, so I'd like to see a fully unlocked version like we used to have last season where no GPS spoofing was required.
Nov 9th, 2014, 11:37 pm
Nov 11th, 2014, 8:29 am
Here you should have no blackout with this.
https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1414194468345.apk
Nov 11th, 2014, 8:29 am

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is.
Nov 13th, 2014, 12:55 am
gfinockio wrote:It works very well on my Galaxy S3 - do you have any apps running that would be messing with available memory, etc?

Nothing running that would be messing with memory.

I too would love a version similar to last seasons. I was ready to cut the cord and simply run this on an android device instead of having 3k channels of TV i never watch for an ungodly amount of money. Going to try the latest apk posted and see...if any success.
Nov 13th, 2014, 12:55 am
Nov 14th, 2014, 5:05 pm
(GL)Nihon wrote:just to look, is it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhl.gc1112.free&hl=en

this app :?: or wheres the proper link

ok i saw that it is, i'll might know how to unlock this

try http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/12078428/file.html

not sure if it'll work though

Thanks, Nihon. I think we can use as many people working on this app as possible, since it doesn't seem to work properly for everyone yet.

gfinockio wrote:We have a working version of the app that is subject to blackouts.

It works that way for SOME people, not everyone (as lilflip21 explains, here.) I don't think we should be trying to stifle Nihon - he is quite talented and could potentially help in getting this NHL app fully cracked. I'm not trying to downplay the work you've done so far, because you've gotten it working for lots of people, but I do think we should let Nihon take a shot at it, if he's willing.
Nov 14th, 2014, 5:05 pm
Nov 24th, 2014, 8:24 am
Hey it didn't work for me, still had blackouts.
Nov 24th, 2014, 8:24 am
Nov 25th, 2014, 5:38 pm
Not sure what you guys are doing, but this version has no blackouts whatsoever and no nags either. Just "login" with a totally random user/pass combo (LITERALLY ANY CHARACTERS IN ANY SEQUENCE WILL DO) and you're done.
Nov 25th, 2014, 5:38 pm

- Nexus devices, all day.
Nov 26th, 2014, 2:36 am
Orbot works great but only if your device is rooted. Also, I can never run the feed at max when using Orbot - it constantly rebuffers. When watching a game that I can without Orbot, there's no issue running max Kbps.

Right now I'm watching on my phone running Orbot however on my Tab S, running the same NHL apk, I can't get any game video at all which is weird because the game I'm watching shouldn't be blacked out (away game not nationally televised).
Nov 26th, 2014, 2:36 am

"From the very beginning, be unstoppable"
Nov 26th, 2014, 12:22 pm
lowfive wrote:
(GL)Nihon wrote:just to look, is it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhl.gc1112.free&hl=en

this app :?: or wheres the proper link

ok i saw that it is, i'll might know how to unlock this

try http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/12078428/file.html

not sure if it'll work though

Thanks, Nihon. I think we can use as many people working on this app as possible, since it doesn't seem to work properly for everyone yet.

gfinockio wrote:We have a working version of the app that is subject to blackouts.

It works that way for SOME people, not everyone (as lilflip21 explains, here.) I don't think we should be trying to stifle Nihon - he is quite talented and could potentially help in getting this NHL app fully cracked. I'm not trying to downplay the work you've done so far, because you've gotten it working for lots of people, but I do think we should let Nihon take a shot at it, if he's willing.

i'm unable to test it myself, running CM with new BL on samsung is a harse, no HW decoder > NHL app test fails
Nov 26th, 2014, 12:22 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Nov 29th, 2014, 5:13 am
RantekInAZ wrote:Orbot works great but only if your device is rooted. Also, I can never run the feed at max when using Orbot - it constantly rebuffers. When watching a game that I can without Orbot, there's no issue running max Kbps.

Right now I'm watching on my phone running Orbot however on my Tab S, running the same NHL apk, I can't get any game video at all which is weird because the game I'm watching shouldn't be blacked out (away game not nationally televised).

The app only checks your locale when it loads the video. Once your stream is up and running, you should be able to turn off Orbot and continue streaming on your regular, high speed, network.
Nov 29th, 2014, 5:13 am
Nov 29th, 2014, 8:59 am
Nov 29th, 2014, 8:59 am
Dec 4th, 2014, 6:53 pm
qman66 wrote:4.1106

This version still works - you do need to use a VPN when opening the app and running the video to get around local blackouts, but otherwise it's working 100%.
Dec 4th, 2014, 6:53 pm
Dec 8th, 2014, 8:18 am
Can someone upload the APK somewhere else? anonfiles is down (and has been so for almost 2 days now). TIA.
Dec 8th, 2014, 8:18 am
Dec 11th, 2014, 4:20 pm
Sorry,somebody working on Xiaomi Mipad?
Dec 11th, 2014, 4:20 pm