Keep yourself informed!
Oct 29th, 2014, 8:41 pm
golas4 wrote:I would appreciate bigger difference in color between new and already visited links.
Ditto!! Please please please make new links in the forums brighter color!
Oct 29th, 2014, 8:41 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm
Really don't like the new look. The old version I can switch between fiction and non-fiction very quick and easy. But now I don't know how this works. This one definitely is not user friendly as the old one.
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:06 pm
Second post on this thread, just wanted to say that whilst I really don't like the new look I appreciate the work that goes into running this site, not to mention the update/rebranding itself.

Sadly the lack of "bread crumbs" on the top of the forums make this new update pretty much unusable from my point of view, it's much, much harder to navigate now. It smacks to me of design over substance, I do wonder what the users in beta-testing thought about the usability of the new version. Mark me down as another daily user who's using the "Classic skin." Thanks for that option by the way!
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:06 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:17 pm
Read through some of the comments. I would have to agree that functionality has been dropped just for the sake of a new look. Style has won over substance
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:17 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:21 pm
timjhale wrote:Second post on this thread, just wanted to say that whilst I really don't like the new look I appreciate the work that goes into running this site, not to mention the update/rebranding itself.

Sadly the lack of "bread crumbs" on the top of the forums make this new update pretty much unusable from my point of view, it's much, much harder to navigate now. It smacks to me of design over substance, I do wonder what the users in beta-testing thought about the usability of the new version. Mark me down as another daily user who's using the "Classic skin." Thanks for that option by the way!

I agree with this one completely. I did not want to come here and crap all over the changes because I can only imagine how much work went into all of it, but the new style is not nearly as user friendly or easy to navigate. Thank you for keeping the old style as an option!
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:21 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Wow, total surprise when not logging in for a couple days. Don't like the new Mobilism 2.0, nope sir, don't like it..... at least have a choice for a dark or black theme. That might make me like the new changes a little, just a bit...
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:40 pm
This has possibly been mentioned previously, but having visited the site with its new skin on my iPad and using Safari, Opera Mini and Chrome, I'm finding it next to impossible to access any of the drop-down options from the main links on the banner.
If I press to SEARCH to select View Active Topics, the page immediately goes to Advanced Search and then it's a game of patience and dexterity to even get the drop-down options to appear (though the drop-down options do not seem to work on Opera Mini) and when they do appear, it's proven impossible to actually select any of the options as they disappear almost immediately.

Is anyone else having the same difficulty?
Oct 29th, 2014, 9:40 pm

~ Check all links before using the "Reupload" button ~
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:06 pm
Defaulting back to the Classic design while we do a second round of changes based on your complaints. Thanks for all the feedback.
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:06 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:22 pm
I have to admit I breathed a sigh of relief when I logged in just now and saw the Classic design. Would prefer to have that as an option if possible, but I understand progress and functionality must take precedence. Still, I do find the new design as implemented yesterday overly bright and taxing.
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:22 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:47 pm
I started to like that 2.0. specialy now reverting to the "ancient" one.....

OK guys, that's just for teasing people claiming.

Nice and great work from the team :D
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:47 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:51 pm
I really like 2.0 and I'm actually a little lost now that the classic one is back. I feel like I went to another city for college and now I've returned to my parents' house... I know this place, but it feels awkward... :P
Oct 29th, 2014, 10:51 pm

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) - Ivan Aivazovsky
LUCAS
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:07 pm
Feeling comfort with the OLD THEME NOW.. didnt lik da new look..
Its k y cant we maku forum lik this

Once see nsaneforums.com or neowinforums..

Very simple n good looking

Main issue with the new look is that i cant see properly da letters visibly as in da old theme..
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:07 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:29 pm
Hi

I am a daily user and am not a ludite who does not like change. However, Mobilism 2 has two major flaws for me and I have not seen any major perfromance improvement to compensate.

As others have said the layout and colours make it difficult to read without really concentrating and navigating around the site now takes a lot more key strokes than before as the path is no longer displayed for ease.

Really appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in and i'm sure that these "teething" problems will be ironed out and we will all be happy bunnies again
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:29 pm
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:43 pm
Did not like new design at all.....too hard to navigate. Thank you for reverting back to old one. I'm not opposed to change but I would like the search to remain fixed in the top left of screen. New place is not user friendly. Thank you for all the hard work.
Oct 29th, 2014, 11:43 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:00 am
Disk4mat wrote:If for whatever reason you don't like the new design you can revert to the old by going Here and selecting "Classic" where it says "My board style:".

Thank you for this kind sir!
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:00 am