Action games
Oct 15th, 2014, 8:10 pm
New version 1.31.3

Shardz, you found v1.31.2, where?
Oct 15th, 2014, 8:10 pm
Oct 15th, 2014, 10:46 pm
tango3d:

That same site has all the current versions of TPA, even v1.31.3. They offer modified versions of games, which tells me it's not one of those retail redistribution sites you see out there catering to rooted users. However, as I stated already, I do not trust any other sites but this one and it is not verified that it is indeed patched...although, upon looking at the resource file in the APK, it does appear to be by modified by *someone*. But what the APK contains is beyond me as I refuse to install it on my devices as I simply don't trust it because it's not from our users here.

I won't list the address or name of the site here, but if you Google exactly "Pinball Arcade 1.31.3 download", the site comes up as #1. The only hints I will drop are, a) It's a German domain and b) G.A.A.. That site has also been up and down most of the day for some apparent reason, so keep trying if you are brave.

*Soapbox time*

I realize a lot of people are simply saying to root your device if you want it bad enough, but I have been feeding GP for over 2 years and have too much to lose doing that. Hacked GP = no retail updates or support. I'm also poor like a church mouse and $160 for any game is ridiculous. And frankly, the spirit of warez is to share information in the first place, not hide it. This site would not exist if everyone sat on information over the years on how to crack programs and distribute properly. I do understand the core values some have in posting a cracked version here or anywhere else, and that is fine. However, this is not XDNA or GitHub - this is Mobilism and the show must go on to carry the information and spirit which brought us all here in the first place. I applaud the massive hours involved to deliver us such a thing, but to end it and tell users to simply root their devices isn't exactly what I would expect coming from a fine site such as this.

Additionally, those APK updates are well needed as this game still has a ton of bugs which are addressed in these patches. To just edit the database with the same version of APK over and over again doesn't yield any particular changes or fix much of anything useful. The only thing you can hope for is that they release V2's of their tables which can be downloaded freely. Reading FS's forums, they are still in the midst of fixing the HUD and other aspects which can only be had with the new APK versions. As it stands here now with the great silence, the future doesn't look too bright for this particular game much longer until someone emerges from the shadows or allows someone else to learn the process to carry on.

Ok, I'm done. And I still wait for a kind soul to set us up properly before someone catches a trojan in the process. :)
Oct 15th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Chief Reviewer of Android Reviews.
Oct 16th, 2014, 4:22 am
Waiting for 'stars_and_stripe' to crack the new version 1.31.3
and
'tango3d' for the tables :D
Oct 16th, 2014, 4:22 am
Oct 16th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Shardz wrote:tango3d:

That same site has all the current versions of TPA, even v1.31.3. They offer modified versions of games, which tells me it's not one of those retail redistribution sites you see out there catering to rooted users. However, as I stated already, I do not trust any other sites but this one and it is not verified that it is indeed patched...although, upon looking at the resource file in the APK, it does appear to be by modified by *someone*. But what the APK contains is beyond me as I refuse to install it on my devices as I simply don't trust it because it's not from our users here.

I won't list the address or name of the site here, but if you Google exactly "Pinball Arcade 1.31.3 download", the site comes up as #1. The only hints I will drop are, a) It's a German domain and b) G.A.A.. That site has also been up and down most of the day for some apparent reason, so keep trying if you are brave.

*Soapbox time*

I realize a lot of people are simply saying to root your device if you want it bad enough, but I have been feeding GP for over 2 years and have too much to lose doing that. Hacked GP = no retail updates or support. I'm also poor like a church mouse and $160 for any game is ridiculous. And frankly, the spirit of warez is to share information in the first place, not hide it. This site would not exist if everyone sat on information over the years on how to crack programs and distribute properly. I do understand the core values some have in posting a cracked version here or anywhere else, and that is fine. However, this is not XDNA or GitHub - this is Mobilism and the show must go on to carry the information and spirit which brought us all here in the first place. I applaud the massive hours involved to deliver us such a thing, but to end it and tell users to simply root their devices isn't exactly what I would expect coming from a fine site such as this.

Additionally, those APK updates are well needed as this game still has a ton of bugs which are addressed in these patches. To just edit the database with the same version of APK over and over again doesn't yield any particular changes or fix much of anything useful. The only thing you can hope for is that they release V2's of their tables which can be downloaded freely. Reading FS's forums, they are still in the midst of fixing the HUD and other aspects which can only be had with the new APK versions. As it stands here now with the great silence, the future doesn't look too bright for this particular game much longer until someone emerges from the shadows or allows someone else to learn the process to carry on.

Ok, I'm done. And I still wait for a kind soul to set us up properly before someone catches a trojan in the process. :)

Thanks Shardz! I tested this yesterday and is fake, is the same version of GP :P
Oct 16th, 2014, 8:43 pm
Oct 18th, 2014, 1:11 am
I sense a Halloween without Phantom of the Opera :(
Oct 18th, 2014, 1:11 am
Oct 19th, 2014, 3:44 pm
New update cracked coming or ?
Oct 19th, 2014, 3:44 pm
Nov 15th, 2014, 2:51 pm
Is this thread still alive? I think lots of people without rooted phones would love to see a new release.

Thanks for all the work!
Nov 15th, 2014, 2:51 pm
Nov 15th, 2014, 4:21 pm
lemmy2000 wrote:Is this thread still alive? I think lots of people without rooted phones would love to see a new release.

Thanks for all the work!

I wouldn't count on seeing a cracked APK here again. There seems to be some mystery as to the whereabouts of all the posters of the APK from the past. There have been too many people disappearing forever upon posting the cracked APK, which would lead one to suspect the worst. Perhaps it's paranoia or just intuition, but it would seem as though we aren't the only ones frequenting the forums looking for that blessed APK file. The best you can hope for is that the code is posted so that you can edit it yourself on a rooted device.

As for me? I will never purchase anything from Farsight as long as I live. I just purchased the four table pinball pack from Zen Pinball this week and those tables are amazing for 99 cents each. Farsight is just plain greedy and their marketing with the new Ghostbusters release is insane. I will not support them.
Nov 15th, 2014, 4:21 pm
Nov 15th, 2014, 9:16 pm
stars_and_stripe wrote:Hey guys,

here is the latest version from Pinball Arcade v1.30.10

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/95850788/file.html

sorry for the delay....

Hi thanx (again) for all cr*cked apk , but ...people really want an update of the new apk.
So , if ya have the time we surely aprreciate it ;)

thanx in advance
Nov 15th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Jan 24th, 2015, 2:28 am
Guys, I need some help, please. I'm running Pinball Arcade on a rooted Galaxy S3, and have been using the SQLite Editor method of unlocking tables. As of today, however, when the Starship Troopers update was released, the entire SQLite Editor database under Purchased has been erased, and though I keep entering in the old data, it erases upon start of the game. Any idea how to get around this, please? Any help is always appreciated!!
Jan 24th, 2015, 2:28 am
Jan 24th, 2015, 2:58 am
Jetguy06 wrote:Guys, I need some help, please. I'm running Pinball Arcade on a rooted Galaxy S3, and have been using the SQLite Editor method of unlocking tables. As of today, however, when the Starship Troopers update was released, the entire SQLite Editor database under Purchased has been erased, and though I keep entering in the old data, it erases upon start of the game. Any idea how to get around this, please? Any help is always appreciated!!

Don't update. Revert back with titanium backup (hope you still have it) and it still works minus the the new table. Looks like the devs broke the hack with this update.
Jan 24th, 2015, 2:58 am
Jan 24th, 2015, 4:42 am
Yep. I lost a few weeks of play, but glad I had a backup. Hope this isn't the end of the line.
Jan 24th, 2015, 4:42 am
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:11 am
I guess we will have to make do with just 54 tables for now (giggles). Thanks for the heads up of this change everyone.

sabbys
Jan 24th, 2015, 5:11 am

Jan 24th, 2015, 3:40 pm
Hi guys, been using the method from this forum to play, editing the database but also got caught with the last update... Did a quick search and found a 1.33 version but after reading the last alerts I won't even try it. Will keep checking for news. Game is great, brings back some great childhood memories, but indeed the prices are just too high, unfortunately.
I noticed that latest version keeps trying to connect with Play Store... could it be the reason for the database being erased? (If thinking this is too stupid, yes, I understand nothing about it.)
Sorry for the late registration to thank for the efforts of all the guys here. Cheers!
Jan 24th, 2015, 3:40 pm