Action games
Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:55 pm
I'm happy to help mlatti, thanks for confirming me it works fine. It's a shared work, in fact I did the smallest and easiest part of the job. Just don't forget to thank Hucz (he paved the way, did all the real work) and this nice anonymous helper (he showed me the truth through a burnin' bush, really) they simply made it possible. The reason I made this was to help a friend enjoy all those nice tables and somewhat occupy my mind while learning a thing or two. To be honnest I won't crack the 1.17.0 for sure, and probably not the following ones. The reason being I'm quite confortable with helping people who can't buy the tables cause they simply don't have the money, or technically can't pay (in my case my proletarian credit card isn't accepted by google, so I'm totally screwed). Having this in mind I don't feel like I hurt the Farsight guys as they can't loose money they would never have received anyway. But I'm also aware that some people can pay for all that and will prefer not to. So I try to make a balance between sharing for the poor souls and respecting Farsight's hard and highly appreciated work. So I'm sorry to tell you that yes, I will abandon you without any regrets so be prepared for that. Anyone who wants the latest tables have this thread to help themselves.
Aug 22nd, 2013, 9:55 pm
Aug 24th, 2013, 12:24 am
New version out - anyone have the next code?

sabbys
Aug 24th, 2013, 12:24 am

Aug 24th, 2013, 12:48 am
isn't it table_term2_pro_pack ?

btw i'm using the season 2 code and every table is already there for download after every update :P
Aug 24th, 2013, 12:48 am
Aug 24th, 2013, 1:28 am
t2_table_pack
and
t2_pro_pack

enjoy!!!
Aug 24th, 2013, 1:28 am
Aug 24th, 2013, 2:48 pm
so...to add the terminator table i just have to add the t2_table_pack and t2_pro_pack entries in the database of the 1.16 version made by lamouettasse (thanks!) ? is that all?
Aug 24th, 2013, 2:48 pm
Aug 24th, 2013, 3:00 pm
It's best to download the latest version 1.17.0 of the Play Store and with SQLITE Editor
In the SQLITE Editor go...
- in APPS tab click ''Pinball Arcade''
- Click ''pinballArcade.db''
- Click ''Purchased''
- And there add entries in ''_id'' and put 1 in ''quantity''

Important: You must be root
Aug 24th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Aug 24th, 2013, 7:31 pm
For the movie "101" just add:
pinball_101

;)
Aug 24th, 2013, 7:31 pm
Aug 25th, 2013, 2:40 am
ullalla wrote:so...to add the terminator table i just have to add the t2_table_pack and t2_pro_pack entries in the database of the 1.16 version made by lamouettasse (thanks!) ? is that all?

I doubt you could get the T2 table by adding the entries if you're still 1.16.0, however as you may have noticed one page ago, this link:

http://androidfiles.pinballarcade.com/beta/AndroidPinballActivity_T2.apk

was provided which would give you access to the T2 BETA table, a version that works with 1.16.0. To play it that's the only option you have if your device ain't rooted. To install it don't uninstall 1.16.0, just install the AndroidPinballActivity_T2.apk over.
Aug 25th, 2013, 2:40 am
Aug 30th, 2013, 11:58 pm
I completely do understand your predicaments toward this whole idea. I've logged in just to say HUGE THANKS TO YOU for sharing with us. I've bough all the Zen Pinball tables because I want to support the game developers, but in my own opinion, guys from Farsight are charging a bit way over the top. I know it's licenses and everything, but then again... free and pro options, one pack 5 dollars, and if youw want pro you nee to pay almost 8... I'm truly one of those guys who cannot afford it. If tables were 0.99 or something like that, I think they would sell more and earn more. But then again... their decision. I know if I ever get a decent salary, I will buy all the tables. I just love the game.

Again, thank you and all the people (HUCZ and Mr. Mysterious) for helping out.

In case you come back for some more pinball madness and release some more, we would be thankful :)
Aug 30th, 2013, 11:58 pm
Aug 31st, 2013, 10:09 pm
And for the History of Pinball Movie ?
Aug 31st, 2013, 10:09 pm
Sep 2nd, 2013, 9:11 pm
majstor1 wrote:I completely do understand your predicaments toward this whole idea. I've logged in just to say HUGE THANKS TO YOU for sharing with us. I've bough all the Zen Pinball tables because I want to support the game developers, but in my own opinion, guys from Farsight are charging a bit way over the top. I know it's licenses and everything, but then again... free and pro options, one pack 5 dollars, and if youw want pro you nee to pay almost 8... I'm truly one of those guys who cannot afford it. If tables were 0.99 or something like that, I think they would sell more and earn more. But then again... their decision. I know if I ever get a decent salary, I will buy all the tables. I just love the game.

Again, thank you and all the people (HUCZ and Mr. Mysterious) for helping out.

In case you come back for some more pinball madness and release some more, we would be thankful :)
Sep 2nd, 2013, 9:11 pm
Sep 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm
majstor1 wrote: I've bough all the Zen Pinball tables because I want to support the game developers, but in my own opinion, guys from Farsight are charging a bit way over the top. I know it's licenses and everything, but then again... free and pro options, one pack 5 dollars, and if youw want pro you nee to pay almost 8...

Thanks for your thanks my friend it's highly appreciated.

One can't honestly compare the uglies-full-of-fancy-stuff Zen Pinball tables with the true wonders that TPA tables recreations really are. Except that in both case we speak about pinball, everything else is totally different behind the scene. Think it through: ZP guys think about creating a new table, get on their computers and a fair amount of time later tadaaaa: a table gets done from thin air. For Farsight guys the work is much more arduous, it takes a much longer time to get done and includes more people (programmer, artists, technicians). Of course employing specialized people for an amount of time already costs a nice amount of money, even before the fruit of their hard work gets released. I don't know if you've ever tried to take a pinball machine apart so you could recreate a virtual version, I haven't, but I imagine quite well the huge task that is needed just to get it apart. Then you've got to scan everyting, recreate in 3d a lot of elements and so on... Then you reconstruct everyting in your editor and you still have a lot of beta testing to do before even thinking about releasing it. And think about the licenses, the weed budget and all those kinds of thing. Well all that has a price when it gets added up. 5$ a pack is actually a ridiculous price. I can't afford it right now, yet it's still a low price to play such amazing recreations and I can't expect them to live in poverty cause I'm poor. With some luck I will get a job this month and will have all my tables paid by the next one. And I'll be more than happy to pay: it's worth the price asked, period.

Of course they could lower the price. To what end? If someone who has the money is cheap enough to consider that 5$ is too much of an amount, then the guy won't pay for 3$ neither. So it won't change a thing for Farsight except lowering an already low margin. If they lower the price by a x2 factor it doesn't mean they would mechanically get x2 more sales, it just doesn't work that way in that price range. Imagine your boss explaining you that you'll be paid twice less but won't loose any money cause you'll work twice more. The amount of money you earn by the end of the month is a thing, the amount of effort spent to get that amount is another. You'll quickly consider both factor and you'll tell your boss to go fuck himself, yet you'll be happy if Farsight was willing to get less for more. I totally get that you just express an opinion and that you're willing to pay the full price but I can't help myself getting the nipple clamps out when someone says TPA tables are too expensive, so don't get it the wrong way.
Sep 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm
Sep 3rd, 2013, 7:29 pm
One can't honestly compare the uglies-full-of-fancy-stuff Zen Pinball tables with the true wonders that TPA tables recreations really are. Except that in both case we speak about pinball, everything else is totally different behind the scene. Think it through: ZP guys think about creating a new table, get on their computers and a fair amount of time later tadaaaa: a table gets done from thin air. For Farsight guys the work is much more arduous, it takes a much longer time to get done and includes more people (programmer, artists, technicians). Of course employing specialized people for an amount of time already costs a nice amount of money, even before the fruit of their hard work gets released. I don't know if you've ever tried to take a pinball machine apart so you could recreate a virtual version, I haven't, but I imagine quite well the huge task that is needed just to get it apart. Then you've got to scan everyting, recreate in 3d a lot of elements and so on... Then you reconstruct everyting in your editor and you still have a lot of beta testing to do before even thinking about releasing it. And think about the licenses, the weed budget and all those kinds of thing. Well all that has a price when it gets added up. 5$ a pack is actually a ridiculous price. I can't afford it right now, yet it's still a low price to play such amazing recreations and I can't expect them to live in poverty cause I'm poor. With some luck I will get a job this month and will have all my tables paid by the next one. And I'll be more than happy to pay: it's worth the price asked, period.

not really...
http://www.vpforums.org/
Sep 3rd, 2013, 7:29 pm