Action games
May 26th, 2013, 2:00 pm
Ok, so as strange as this might sound, I played a couple of games and the shut off and rebooted and all the tables are now active for both seasons. Not sure what I did but everything works.
May 26th, 2013, 2:00 pm
May 26th, 2013, 2:43 pm
Midnight1270 wrote:Ok, so as strange as this might sound, I played a couple of games and the shut off and rebooted and all the tables are now active for both seasons. Not sure what I did but everything works.

Strange. ;) Can you login and play online?
May 26th, 2013, 2:43 pm
May 28th, 2013, 3:27 am
Hi. I have an Asus Transformer Pad TF300T. I had installed a file a month ago that I found on the Piratebay, that gave me all the tables and pro modes through Mars Attacks, but would not let me update any new tables, so after finding this thread, I installed SQ lite, but when I open up the program, I can't find the .db file for anything. So I uninstalled my cracked file, losing all my high scores and what not, and downloaded V1.14.1 off of Google Play,and once again tried to find the .db file in SQ lite, but can't. I even rebooted and did a forced stop on the program.

Can any one offer up some good advice. I'm not a dummy. I download the crack on the Piratebay, but still was able to find you guys, and follow all the threads up until Hucz stopped updating. I just can't find that stupid file!

Should I install Hucz's last update and go from there? Still wouldn't know where to look though. I don't see anything with a .db
May 28th, 2013, 3:27 am

Testing, one, two, three.
Everything I post is always in good humor and fun.
Unless I'm on my soapbox screaming out crazy, and then well......
May 28th, 2013, 3:45 am
@ Deepintexas

use a root explorer and navigate to data/data/com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject/databases/

is there any file named pinballArcade.db ?
May 28th, 2013, 3:45 am
May 28th, 2013, 3:56 am
Also SQLite sometimes misses dbs on their first scan. Try wiping its data and start it again.

sabbys
May 28th, 2013, 3:56 am

May 28th, 2013, 5:16 am
updated db list with all purchasable items up to date

May 28th, 2013, 5:16 am
May 29th, 2013, 11:42 am
Ok, so I erased the latest version, download the last update on this site, v1.10.1 unlocked, and installed that....again. I can only see one path to anything called pinball arcade on my Asua Transfomer. Sdcard/android/data/com.farsight.androidpinball.javaproject/files - When I go there, all I see is the tables that I have redownloaded. Any ideas. Is there another root software I can use?
May 29th, 2013, 11:42 am

May 29th, 2013, 12:05 pm
One more thing. I went online and found out that you can open up an apk with zip software, so I used Winrar to take a look and sure enough you can see what is in the file that you can download on this site. Now what you do with it, or how you go from there, I don't know. But maybe someone here does. Surely there has to be a way to modify that file to update it, as that is certainly what Huzc was doing. Right?
May 29th, 2013, 12:05 pm

May 30th, 2013, 2:53 am
@Deepintexas

are you sure you've rooted your device my friend? seems like you don't want to understand what i'm telling you :/
May 30th, 2013, 2:53 am

Image"Some things in life they just don't wanna see"...Michael JacksonImage
May 30th, 2013, 11:47 am
with freedom it's possible to unlock the lastest versione 1.14.1...
May 30th, 2013, 11:47 am
May 31st, 2013, 4:34 am
freedom still requires a rooted device, and sqlite is quite a bit easier if you are rooted anyway.
May 31st, 2013, 4:34 am
Jun 1st, 2013, 9:40 am
only rooted device, nothing of difficult.
Jun 1st, 2013, 9:40 am
Jun 2nd, 2013, 1:49 am
Seriously? You think freedom is easy? Especially compared to just editing the database? O-kaaaaaay.

They're both infinitely hard from my perspective, because (so far) you can't root a Sony Tablet S running release5a :-(.
Jun 2nd, 2013, 1:49 am
Jun 16th, 2013, 1:12 pm
kyrunter3 wrote:@Deepintexas

are you sure you've rooted your device my friend? seems like you don't want to understand what i'm telling you :/

I'm in same situation that "Deepintexas". I'm root and i can't see this file. Not in data/data, not in android/data, not in any place. I have Jelly Bean, Can this be a problem? What android version you have? thanks in advance.
Jun 16th, 2013, 1:12 pm
Jun 16th, 2013, 4:46 pm
@guajolote

you need to have root ! not in your sd card .. not in your internal memory .. the right path is "system root " /data/data/com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject/databases/

no root no party ^^
Jun 16th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Image"Some things in life they just don't wanna see"...Michael JacksonImage