Action games
Jul 17th, 2012, 12:59 pm
Pinball Arcade v1.0.9
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up, Root, Titanium Backup
Overview: This is real pinball for your Android phone and tablet!

Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game. Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.

Monster Bash™, Gorgar™, Circus Voltaire™, Funhouse™, Tales of the Arabian Nights™, Medieval Madness™, The Machine: Bride of Pin•Bot™, Ripley's Believe It or Not®, Theatre of Magic®, and Black Hole™ are all available for purchase from within the game.

Each month, regular updates will add on classic pinball tables for purchase like Twilight Zone®, Creature from the Black Lagoon®, Attack from Mars™, Black Knight™, Space Shuttle®, Pin•Bot™, Big Shot™, (and many others for years to come!) along with online tournaments and additional modes to challenge yourself and compete against your friends coming soon.

An optional Facebook login allows players to connect to cross-platform leaderboards.

Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!

*ROOT & Titanium Backup required*
1- download and extract this rar
2- close internet connections (wifi and data)
3- copy com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject folder into /sdcard/Android/data
4- copy the 3 files in TB folder into your TitaniumBackup backups folder (default /sdcard/TitaniumBackup)
5- open Titanium Backup and restore Pinball Arcade 'app+data'
6- now you have version 1.0.8 with full tables
7- install the update Pinball Arcade_1.0.9.apk
8- open the game and enjoy no limits, no ads and full tables

*IMPORTANT* Please don't update this game with Google Play, otherwise it could be blocked for all of us. I'll post future versions.
Note1: if you don't have full tables after updating to 1.0.9, uninstall and delete data and cache, reinstall 1.0.8 version as described but avoid updating (avoid point '7').
Note2: it is very recommended playing this game with no internet connection active.

This game has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farsight.AndroidPinball.javaProject

Download Instructions:
Part1: http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/95399104/file.html
Part2: http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/57332800/file.html

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/whzd4lj8h5kw
Jul 17th, 2012, 12:59 pm
Jul 17th, 2012, 1:08 pm
Please edit this release according to the "How to Post a Release" Sticky. Your release will not be rewarded or categorized until this is done. Once you have edited the release please click on the Image beneath the post, select "Edited Release," and submit.

All releases have to have at least one download link from this list: http://89.248.172.78/premium.php
Supported: filefat.com, hotfile.com, uploading.com, megashare.com, depositfiles.com, extabit.com, letitbit.net.
Please fix this, your release will not be categorized until this is done.

greetings
Jul 17th, 2012, 1:08 pm

I retired from moderating Android. Thanks to raindrops, Mr FuFu, XVI, jimking & verdasco. We'll see us :)
Jul 18th, 2012, 10:20 am
After trying this method that worked fine by the way I discovered another method more easy and I think it will work on future realeases. It´s easy because you just have to edit one file after download the game from the market and then download yourself the tables. I will explain it now the easy way possible:

1. Get the app SQLite (If I need you to say how to find the app you wont make It after this)

2. Install the latest version of Pinball Arcade from the Market.

3. Open it at least one time to create the db.

4. Close the game and open SQlite (wait for all the db's to load) and find Pinball Arcade DB's there.

5. After entering the db's open "pinballArcade.db"

6. Open then "purchased"

7. Now you have to press new Record and insert this new 4 records (one after another). On the first line you put the text on the second line you put "1". It will look like this after all the lines are created.

four_pack 1
pack_two 1
pack_three 1
april_pack 1

After this you can open the game and download all tables one by one has you purchased them. And you can leave internet on and login as guest also. Sometimes the games shuts down wile downloading or after but if you open again it will download again and work fine. This only happened to me during some tables download but not a big problem.

Hope this works for you and leave soem feedback.We just have to wait for new tables and find the pack names to add the DB ;)
Jul 18th, 2012, 10:20 am
Jul 18th, 2012, 5:32 pm
I follow what darksky's said, it works !!
SQLite free version doesnt have root access, so I moved it to sdcard folder (with root explorer), edit it and put it back.
Jul 18th, 2012, 5:32 pm
Aug 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am
Add pack_four 1 and you can update and download new tables.
Aug 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am
Aug 11th, 2012, 12:15 am
I can't seem to find the Pinball Arcabe DB. Any help please...
Aug 11th, 2012, 12:15 am
Aug 13th, 2012, 5:43 pm
anyone know what to add with sqlite editor to make the new tables work?
Aug 13th, 2012, 5:43 pm
Aug 31st, 2012, 11:00 pm
With SQlite method:

pack_five

It gives you access to the 'taxi' and 'harley davidson' tables.

Voilà.
Aug 31st, 2012, 11:00 pm
Sep 19th, 2012, 11:15 pm
Hi, all Tables work! Also Taxi and Harly Davidson. Black Knight and Black Lagoon are not! I need a code? Please help!

ThX
Sep 19th, 2012, 11:15 pm
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:34 am
four_pack 1
pack_two 1
pack_three 1
april_pack 1
pack_four 1
pack_five 1
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:34 am
Sep 21st, 2012, 3:12 pm
Altough I have opened the application, I can't find the pinballarcade.db file.

Can someone tell me where is exact location?
Sep 21st, 2012, 3:12 pm
Sep 28th, 2012, 5:40 am
Elvira and Go Fers
pack_six
Sep 28th, 2012, 5:40 am
Sep 28th, 2012, 6:57 am
Perfect thanx.
I have a question.
My pins: Dark Knight and Black Laggon dosent work? You can help me?

Thx
Sep 28th, 2012, 6:57 am
Oct 24th, 2012, 8:29 pm
any other ID's for more tables?
other than these
four_pack 1
pack_two 1
pack_three 1
april_pack 1
pack_four 1
pack_five 1
Oct 24th, 2012, 8:29 pm