Action games
Mar 19th, 2013, 2:26 am
Seriously. Not all devices are equally easy to root in the first place!

Can we ask for a full install bundle just like all the prior release versions?

Many thanks in advance :-).
Mar 19th, 2013, 2:26 am
Mar 19th, 2013, 9:58 am
I have sent Hucz a PM, asking if he would post new versions.

I know he has read the question, but he did not answer it, so i guess it's over
Mar 19th, 2013, 9:58 am
Mar 20th, 2013, 1:41 am
What makes you think he read the question? His profile says his last visit was Sunday the 18th...

Thanks for sending it to him, though. I did the same. Hopefully he'll respond.
Mar 20th, 2013, 1:41 am
Mar 20th, 2013, 11:06 am
When you send the message, it sits in your outbox, and as soon as he recieves (and reads) the message it goes to your sent box.
Mar 20th, 2013, 11:06 am
Mar 21st, 2013, 3:14 am
Ah, I see! Thanks. He hasn't read the one I sent yesterday :-(.

I have a Sony Tablet S on their firmware release 5a. There is no known root for it (although if you think you know one I'd be thrilled to hear it!), so I can't edit the database and must rely on full installs.

Here's hoping he'll have mercy and keep up the fantastic work...

-chaz
Mar 21st, 2013, 3:14 am
Mar 23rd, 2013, 2:13 pm
really hoping he will continue or someone else but we shouldnt complain what we got so far.
Mar 23rd, 2013, 2:13 pm
Mar 23rd, 2013, 8:02 pm
Def not complaining! So far we have LOTS of GREAT tables. Still, it'd be nice to get even more :-).

C'mon Hucz!
Mar 23rd, 2013, 8:02 pm
Mar 25th, 2013, 1:36 am
Works great! Although the data pack does not contain even most of the tables, it was of little effort to have the app download them instead. Was surprised how polished these tables were. Only sad thing is things are a little floaty. Cradling balls is hard to do because they fly off the tip of the flipper. Multi balls are hilariously hard to cradle because one ball hitting the pack can cause it all to explode in different directions.
Mar 25th, 2013, 1:36 am
Mar 26th, 2013, 10:11 pm
damn l just got a note-2. really was looking forward to the new update for My new phone
Mar 26th, 2013, 10:11 pm
Mar 27th, 2013, 10:00 am
drdreau wrote:damn l just got a note-2. really was looking forward to the new update for My new phone

Keep looking, Hucz doen't even answer his PM's :(
Mar 27th, 2013, 10:00 am
May 28th, 2013, 1:50 pm
I can open up my root browser, and then use the path: sdcard/android/data/com.farsight.androidpinball.javaproject/files - I then see only three files. The names of three tables downloaded. (TCactusCanyon, TCentaur, TWhiteWater) Now before I uninstalled the original crack that I had, it did show more files in this folder, but not a .db file, or not to my knowledge. I didn't feel that I saw anything like that. Keep in mind once more that I deleted all of that info and have downloaded the new version off of google play. Am I just in the wrong path? Have been looking and looking and can't find anything else that says pinballarcade.
May 28th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Testing, one, two, three.
Everything I post is always in good humor and fun.
Unless I'm on my soapbox screaming out crazy, and then well......
May 29th, 2013, 3:08 am
Deepintexas wrote:I can open up my root browser, and then use the path: sdcard/android/data/com.farsight.androidpinball.javaproject/files - I then see only three files. The names of three tables downloaded. (TCactusCanyon, TCentaur, TWhiteWater) Now before I uninstalled the original crack that I had, it did show more files in this folder, but not a .db file, or not to my knowledge. I didn't feel that I saw anything like that. Keep in mind once more that I deleted all of that info and have downloaded the new version off of google play. Am I just in the wrong path? Have been looking and looking and can't find anything else that says pinballarcade.

what are you doing here m8 ? your last post asking for help was here
viewtopic.php?f=447&t=366971&p=1426498#p1426498

anyway ... the path is wrong ..i said data/data... not sd card /data ....what is the point of using a root explorer for that path :P ?

anyway go to the path i mention on the other thread where you originally posted your question and ensure u got the db file there . and then edit the file with SQlite editor and updated db list with all purchasable items up to date as per Joe88's post #81.
May 29th, 2013, 3:08 am

Image"Some things in life they just don't wanna see"...Michael JacksonImage