Action games
Mar 10th, 2013, 8:49 pm
Chapter I-IV is available in the free version and Chapter V and VI are hidden during the free version.
Once you purchase the full version, Chapter V and VI becomes available for purchase.
So you basically need to purchase those chapters separately.
The TB just unlocks the full version, you still need to purchase the 5th and 6th chapters.
(Why was my previous post deleted anyway? Did I break some rule or what?)
Mar 10th, 2013, 8:49 pm
Mar 10th, 2013, 9:05 pm
I don't have them.. I knew i bought them. Bu now they are gone. I updated the app but still they are no where to be found... Thank you for the info mate. I don't think i am gonna paste anything again. Infact i am deleting every link. But this is just for you; if you ever find yourself in need for a link just PM me.

Edit: I didn't see other posts. Sabbys thank you too. I don't touch the game actually but i ever find something i'll PM you. Cheers guys.
Mar 10th, 2013, 9:05 pm
Mar 11th, 2013, 2:35 am
Let me get this clear. If I have the full chapters I~IV in v3.02 I still have the "full", "unlocked", version of the game just not the additional DLC of chapters V~VI? Or does chapters I~IV come free and "full" with free Cytus v3.02?

I'm just trying to figure out if I still have the paid version or not. If chapters V~VI are just extra DLC that you pay more for anyway I am not that concerned about it as long as I have the "full" base paid game.

If that made any sense, can somone confirm? If so my instructions earlier can get you there I think.

sabbys
Mar 11th, 2013, 2:35 am

Mar 11th, 2013, 3:26 am
Ok at first you won't see Chapters 5 and 6. Here's how to purchase them:

Open any song in the available chapters. You will see a cooldown timer, and a button below saying "buy it", click/touch it. Purchase the full version.

If Cytus crashed, just run it again. Once you get back to Cytus, you will now have Chapter 5 and 6, and you may now be able to buy them.

@Pondera:
I tried your data, and I didn't get chapter 5 and 6
Mar 11th, 2013, 3:26 am
Mar 11th, 2013, 3:59 am
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I do not have the paid version of Cytus then. Oh bother. I wish I would have stuck with my full version of v2.1.1. The TB from Pondera did not unlock anything anyway.

So if you do not mind compromising your personal Google account and personal credit card by using freedom then this could be kinda considered a full release. Otherwise, if you do not want rogue charges and your account hacked then this is pretty much a free-only release.

Again, oh bother.

sabbys
Mar 11th, 2013, 3:59 am

Mar 11th, 2013, 10:33 am
Deleted...
Mar 11th, 2013, 10:33 am
May 10th, 2013, 8:46 am
Sabbys how did you get the 4th chapter in version 2.1.1! i dont have the 4th chapter even im on v2.1.1

Edit: Sabbys when you replace your OBB and updated your APK is it Full version with no Cooldown Timer?
May 10th, 2013, 8:46 am
May 10th, 2013, 3:33 pm
Rhonji wrote:Sabbys how did you get the 4th chapter in version 2.1.1! i dont have the 4th chapter even im on v2.1.1

Edit: Sabbys when you replace your OBB and updated your APK is it Full version with no Cooldown Timer?

I just went back and completely restored my backed up v2.1.1, original obb and TB restore. That version has only chapters 1~3 original anyway, but those chapters are unlocked and unrestricted. That is enough of the game for me without having to hassle with other limitations and workarounds. I do not play the game enough to need that much more content.

sabbys
May 10th, 2013, 3:33 pm

May 10th, 2013, 7:38 pm
sabbys wrote:
Rhonji wrote:Sabbys how did you get the 4th chapter in version 2.1.1! i dont have the 4th chapter even im on v2.1.1

I just went back and completely restored my backed up v2.1.1, original obb and TB restore. That version has only chapters 1~3 original anyway, but those chapters are unlocked and unrestricted. That is enough of the game for me without having to hassle with other limitations and workarounds. I do not play the game enough to need that much more content.

sabbys

Thanks sabbys
May 10th, 2013, 7:38 pm