Any sports games except racing games
Oct 11th, 2015, 11:53 pm
Kris_Ma, I am experiencing exactly the same. I use Safari and Mobilism.org.
Oct 11th, 2015, 11:53 pm
Oct 12th, 2015, 1:31 am
Kris_Ma wrote:I'm on mobilism.org & normally use Chrome. I cleared out the cache & while I can see the arrows, I'm getting a pop-up asking for my user id and password, but when I enter my password, it's still asking for the same information. I don't get any arrows at all on IE11 ... I thought maybe my premium membership expired, so I renewed this morning, but I'm still experiencing issues. Could this be related to the site update or has my renewal just not caught up to itself?

Are you capitializing the K and M in your username? I just tried your account and it worked fine for me, nor has it expired.
Oct 12th, 2015, 1:31 am
Oct 12th, 2015, 2:13 am
Disk4mat wrote:
Kris_Ma wrote:I'm on mobilism.org & normally use Chrome. I cleared out the cache & while I can see the arrows, I'm getting a pop-up asking for my user id and password, but when I enter my password, it's still asking for the same information. I don't get any arrows at all on IE11 ... I thought maybe my premium membership expired, so I renewed this morning, but I'm still experiencing issues. Could this be related to the site update or has my renewal just not caught up to itself?

Are you capitializing the K and M in your username? I just tried your account and it worked fine for me, nor has it expired.

Yes, I did that & I also capitalized the first letter of my password. I'll try it again :)

Edit: It's working now on Chrome. Still no arrows on IE11, but as long as Chrome works, I'm happy 8)
Oct 12th, 2015, 2:13 am

Sorry, I am unable to reupload books. If links are dead, please feel free to request again. Apologies for the inconvenience
Oct 12th, 2015, 8:41 am
I switched to mobilism.org and the download arrow is working on Chrome for me now. Thanks. Mobilism.me is still not working.
Oct 12th, 2015, 8:41 am
Oct 12th, 2015, 2:37 pm
I switched to mobilism.org and blue arrows are there and working with Firefox.
Thanks.
Oct 12th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
Oct 12th, 2015, 3:17 pm
I haven't used premium downloading in a few weeks. After I press the blue arrow, I have to input my login and password 2 separate times for each download. This is after I have logged onto the site. Is there a way around this? Thanks for you help!
Oct 12th, 2015, 3:17 pm
Oct 12th, 2015, 6:55 pm
Followup.

Win 7 + Chrome + Firefox. Using: Mobilism.org (Classic view)
Cleared cache (on both firefox and chrome), restarted = Blue arrows + download working fine now.
(asked for username/pw once, saved pw, now it works automatically)

Thanks for the extra effort Diskformat.
Working on coming up with a substantial donation (or more) for Premium (in appreciation).

-LP
Oct 12th, 2015, 6:55 pm

Please PM me if links down.
Oct 12th, 2015, 10:18 pm
LPDad wrote:Followup.

Win 7 + Chrome + Firefox. Using: Mobilism.org (Classic view)
Cleared cache (on both firefox and chrome), restarted = Blue arrows + download working fine now.
(asked for username/pw once, saved pw, now it works automatically)

Thanks for the extra effort Diskformat.
Working on coming up with a substantial donation (or more) for Premium (in appreciation).

-LP

You're very welcome. Glad it's working now.
Oct 12th, 2015, 10:18 pm
Oct 13th, 2015, 5:39 am
Safari (v9) and mobilism2.0 and I was being asked for username and password twice.
Safari (v9) and classic theme, downloads automagically, doesn't even need username and password after it's been saved.

Loving Mobilism Premium, so much more convenient than having a gazillion popup windows open :)
Definitely worth the money :)
Oct 13th, 2015, 5:39 am
Oct 13th, 2015, 8:16 am
I`ve been experimenting problems with my premium account. In fact I am not able to use it anymore. I'm on windows10 and using Firefox 41.0.1.
The problem is a continuous demand for username a password. Any solution?
I use mobilism.org
Oct 13th, 2015, 8:16 am
Oct 13th, 2015, 9:21 am
pacobar wrote:I`ve been experimenting problems with my premium account. In fact I am not able to use it anymore. I'm on windows10 and using Firefox 41.0.1.
The problem is a continuous demand for username a password. Any solution?
I use mobilism.org

That sounds like you're just entering the wrong password.
Oct 13th, 2015, 9:21 am
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:20 am
How do I get to classic view on my iPhone. Getting the authentication pop up constantly but no download. Thanks
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:20 am
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:31 am
I'm experiencing a slight problem.

When I log in and have Mobilism v2 as the theme, I have to put my user name and password in twice to download anything (and everything).
Changing the theme to Classic solves this, no longer need to put in details, just click the arrow and it downloads.

OK...
When I log back onto the website it is still using Classic, and the blue premium download arrows don't appear. I've checked settings and "Display premium downloader" is turned on.
In order to get it working again I need to change to V2, then back to classic.

I'm using OSX 10.11 and safari V9 if that helps :)
Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this

EDIT -
Nope.
Only way to fix it is to change to v2, download something using premium download, change back to Classic. Then the arrows appear again
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:31 am
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:42 am
I'm using classic the version and I am being asked (for the first time in a year) to put in an "authentication password".

Up until today I just clicked the download arrow and it worked automatically.

This is equally true for safari, chrome and puffin browser.

The same question and issue has been asked on another thread by others.
Oct 13th, 2015, 10:42 am