Any sports games except racing games
Jul 25th, 2012, 2:31 am
Not working on my Note :/ (ICS)

I open virtua tennis. He wants to download 400mb of files. when i click ''yes'', the screen is black, and virtua tennis is closed.
When i open it second time, it's again ask me to download 400 mb of files. I click ''yes'' and it starts downloading..and stops at 0%. I don't know why this game is not working on my note :( Free version from market works and it's good. But it's only demo version. :// Anyone can help?

ps. sorry for my english..it's not perfect ;d
Jul 25th, 2012, 2:31 am
Jul 25th, 2012, 3:26 am
Perfect work on my Galaxy Note

u can download sd card data(link in page 7), and copy it to "SD Card/Android/"
Jul 25th, 2012, 3:26 am
Jul 25th, 2012, 5:45 pm
whs wrote:Perfect work on my Galaxy Note

u can download sd card data(link in page 7), and copy it to "SD Card/Android/"

I do it, but it's still don't works. I always gets some problems with games in note... in example to play Modern Combat 3, i must change language in phone to english... Asphalt 6 - don't works, Real Racing 2 - don't works, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - works only with internet, Virtua Tennis - don't works...i don't know what to do, on youtube there are films in which all this games works well on Note, but on my Note don't works..I don't know it's phone fault, or maybe i do something wrong...
Jul 25th, 2012, 5:45 pm
Aug 8th, 2012, 2:59 am
ok i got the solution how to play multiplayer using bluetooth of your phone .

all u need just upgrade your phone to ics and root it .... if your phone doesnt have the official rom ....try flash using

cm9 .

i already tested on several phone like i9000,i9001 and note....all using aftermarket rom and play with each other .

happy modding .
Aug 8th, 2012, 2:59 am
Aug 26th, 2012, 5:38 pm
new mirrors pls . I want to play this game on my Samsung Galaxy S
Aug 26th, 2012, 5:38 pm

Need more space to backup your files? Do it in the "cloud" ! Use Dropbox and get 2GB for FREE... click the blue box above to register and we both get 250MB of additional free space.
Oct 7th, 2012, 7:28 pm
even i am unable to play the game....i installed asphalt 7 and it worked well but dont know y i am unable to play this game..please help sumbdy..
Oct 7th, 2012, 7:28 pm