Hello,can we find the new version cracked somewhere?
Thank-Youedit: new version works well with this crack ....
Release Version 2.33/2.33a (June 2010)
* 2.33a - Fixed freezing issue when language other than English is used with a larger menu size.
* 2.33a - Fixed speed display being incorrect when using managed GPS.
* 2.33a - Fine tuning of parameters and buttons displayed on the map when the map is expanded.
* Fixed issue where the track point time in the track log file was not being stored in UTC time.
* The time zone is now stored in the track log file, the next version of PC OziExplorer will use this entry to display the track points with the time they were collected.
* Added support for the Microsoft "managed" GPS interface for Pocket PC's / Smartphones. If your PDA has a "Managed" GPS then it will always be found first and used when the "Auto" GPS configuration option is specified. If you do not want to use the "Managed" GPS then the GPS port must be selected manually.
* New configuration options have been added in "General Settings" to allow sizes to be specified for the following items (useful for the devices with high pixel density screens).
o Size of the font used for the "Standard menus"
o Size of the Dialogs
o Size of the Toolbars
o Size of the Menubar
o Size of the Keyboard (wince core devices only)
* The screen pages are now resized by scaling to fit the screen rather than by moving the parameters - this givers a better look.
* New API functions have been added for "Start / Stop Navigation" and "Load Route File".