Any software made for Pocket PC phone editions (not smartphones)
Jan 25th, 2010, 4:47 am
This program doesnt work for me at all and never has. I dont know why. I'm on Windows mobile 6.5 and every time I try to start it up, the screen either goes entirely black until I press the End Call button to go back to the home screen or will show a lot of black lines and then never even start up.

Does anyone know how to fix this and get it working?
Jan 25th, 2010, 4:47 am
Jan 29th, 2010, 10:18 pm
:lol: thanks Man!
Jan 29th, 2010, 10:18 pm
Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:27 am
Hello, for those who have problem with registy keys, I'll explain :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSINBOX]
"1"="\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\""
"3"=dword:00000000
"2"=dword:00000000
"0"="TMAIL"

So 2, 3 and 0, let's defaults values,
click on 1 and set :

\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\"

If vito sms-chat is installed on your device!!! if in the storage card, do this :

\"\\Storage Card\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\"

replace Storage Card by your storage card name if you changed it.

I'm not sur, but normally this is what you must do.
Feb 2nd, 2010, 11:27 am
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:26 pm
any mirrors. can't download from any of the link posted in main page :(
Feb 6th, 2010, 12:26 pm
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:04 pm
I love this app, but it is so buggy on my omnia 2 wm 6.5 soft resets galore. I had no trouble with it in the past on my diamond with wm 6.1 so maybe it is an issue with wm 6.5. So does anyone have any idea when the nice people at Vito will be releasing a new version which works better on newer devices? I had a look at their website but found no useful information. I would be so pissed of if I'd paid $15 for this amount of bugs. :)
Feb 8th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Less Than 10wrz$ ? Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96368

If you would like to smile more.....then smile more :)
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:44 am
Uboy wrote:I love this app, but it is so buggy on my omnia 2 wm 6.5 soft resets galore. I had no trouble with it in the past on my diamond with wm 6.1 so maybe it is an issue with wm 6.5. So does anyone have any idea when the nice people at Vito will be releasing a new version which works better on newer devices? I had a look at their website but found no useful information. I would be so pissed of if I'd paid $15 for this amount of bugs. :)

I am using it with WM6.5 but don't seem to have any issue so far (apart from taking some time to startup the program). I usually leave it to run in the background for faster response.
Feb 9th, 2010, 12:44 am

IF YOU LIKE AN APP, BUY IT TO SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER

READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW

ALWAYS ADHERE TO THE RULES AND RESPECT OTHERS

FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU GOT A GOOD IDEA OR NEED HELP
Feb 9th, 2010, 1:14 am
I think there might be a registry conflict somewhere with the samsung messaging app on the Omnia2, I have had a bit of a poke around and disabled samsung threaded sms and so far this evening it has not bombed out. Usually I get a couple of messages and the phone freezes, all buttons jammed up which is a pain on the O2 with the reset button only accessible by yanking off the back cover which feels like it will bust sooner or later. I usually exit rather than minimize so I'll give that a shot as well. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage of decent sms software out there when most app genres are pretty flooded with alternatives. I do hope vito update soon though. :)
Feb 9th, 2010, 1:14 am

Feb 9th, 2010, 1:41 am
I too really like vito sms. I had to stop using it because of crashes and freezing my device. I wish they would upgrade it and make it stable. I would surely purchase it
Feb 9th, 2010, 1:41 am
Feb 22nd, 2010, 4:14 pm
Uboy wrote:I think there might be a registry conflict somewhere with the samsung messaging app on the Omnia2, I have had a bit of a poke around and disabled samsung threaded sms and so far this evening it has not bombed out. Usually I get a couple of messages and the phone freezes, all buttons jammed up which is a pain on the O2 with the reset button only accessible by yanking off the back cover which feels like it will bust sooner or later. I usually exit rather than minimize so I'll give that a shot as well. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage of decent sms software out there when most app genres are pretty flooded with alternatives. I do hope vito update soon though.
:)

Can you pls feedback if the fix is working? i have the same problem as what you described. If it worked, appreciate if you could provide detailed steps you followed. Thanq
Feb 22nd, 2010, 4:14 pm
Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:39 pm
supgem wrote:
Uboy wrote:I think there might be a registry conflict somewhere with the samsung messaging app on the Omnia2, I have had a bit of a poke around and disabled samsung threaded sms and so far this evening it has not bombed out. Usually I get a couple of messages and the phone freezes, all buttons jammed up which is a pain on the O2 with the reset button only accessible by yanking off the back cover which feels like it will bust sooner or later. I usually exit rather than minimize so I'll give that a shot as well. There does seem to be a bit of a shortage of decent sms software out there when most app genres are pretty flooded with alternatives. I do hope vito update soon though.
:)

Can you pls feedback if the fix is working? i have the same problem as what you described. If it worked, appreciate if you could provide detailed steps you followed. Thanq

Sure, everything I have tried has been to no effect :( I just hope Vito make a new version soon, i think it has been way long enough now, the previous version was long before wm6.5 so they realy need to update. :)
Feb 22nd, 2010, 9:39 pm

Feb 23rd, 2010, 1:33 am
thanks
Feb 23rd, 2010, 1:33 am
Feb 23rd, 2010, 3:05 pm
Is there any way we can feedback to Vito that theie software is not working on Omnia2 which is a hot device right now in the market :D
Feb 23rd, 2010, 3:05 pm
Feb 23rd, 2010, 3:29 pm
Works *almost* flawlessly on my Omnia II - the odd edit box disappear etc, but usually doesnt even take a soft reset to fix it. Now the registry editing....yeah, that was hard and is working less than perfectly.
Feb 23rd, 2010, 3:29 pm
Feb 23rd, 2010, 5:34 pm
what is special there, this is in many roms already, in threaded sms
or im wrong???
Feb 23rd, 2010, 5:34 pm
Feb 24th, 2010, 12:23 am
Trying to make this the default sms app for titanium launch. I have tried the registry edit suggested earlier in this post with no luck! The registry shows the correct path but opens the regular microsoft sms.....
open to suggestions.... has anyone made it default successfully? Please help if you can.
Feb 24th, 2010, 12:23 am