Any software made for Pocket PC phone editions (not smartphones)
Oct 28th, 2009, 5:33 pm
caraboy wrote:
wisnu19 wrote:why can not work on my samsung i780 well?
i mean cursor can't display when i tab on chat box

I have the same problem. But I don`t use that mouse that much. I found that PocketCM Contacts works better: http://www.pocketcm.com/contact.php

i'll try it on my i780
but is it support emoticon?
Oct 28th, 2009, 5:33 pm
Oct 31st, 2009, 5:53 pm
can anyone give solution vito smschat work on i780 well?
Oct 31st, 2009, 5:53 pm
Oct 31st, 2009, 5:55 pm
hey with this can i use any keyboard , perhaps the fingerkeyboard or the touchpal? or do i have to use default keyboard
Oct 31st, 2009, 5:55 pm
Nov 1st, 2009, 5:26 pm
coolkenny13 wrote:hey with this can i use any keyboard , perhaps the fingerkeyboard or the touchpal? or do i have to use default keyboard

i'm using this with fingerkeyboard only. and can do so with other keyboards also... between its a nice app
Nov 1st, 2009, 5:26 pm
Nov 9th, 2009, 6:54 am
I've been using VitoSMS for a while now. Just recently, whenever I try sending an SMS to my friend, it will say message error, and that the message could not be delievered. (A Red X is shown besside the outgoing message).

However, when I use the stock SMS app on my phone to send out that same SMS, it works fine. Anyone can help me out here?
Nov 9th, 2009, 6:54 am
Nov 10th, 2009, 1:12 am
123qwesz wrote:I've been using VitoSMS for a while now. Just recently, whenever I try sending an SMS to my friend, it will say message error, and that the message could not be delievered. (A Red X is shown besside the outgoing message).

However, when I use the stock SMS app on my phone to send out that same SMS, it works fine. Anyone can help me out here?

Uninstall/Reinstall :?: That's what i'd try first.
Nov 10th, 2009, 1:12 am
Dec 28th, 2009, 4:38 pm
thanks, works brilliantly and got it synced with mobile shell 3.5 too. only problem is when i go to create a new message it only shows me the contacts i've already sent a message to not my whole contact list. still trying to work out how to fix this.
Dec 28th, 2009, 4:38 pm
Dec 28th, 2009, 5:23 pm
you ned to install vito fun contact it's the companion program for this then you will see all contacts and options etcas well a sorting your list by first name
Dec 28th, 2009, 5:23 pm
Dec 30th, 2009, 6:37 pm
Great program, but (noob) I have no idea how to put this as default on SPB Shell 3.5.2 on my xperia X1.
I saw the hkey/..... method, but can't find where it is.
Does anyone knows where to change it (and other things) on my x1?

Cheers,
Arnold
Dec 30th, 2009, 6:37 pm
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:09 pm
1.16 was better I think. This is a bit laggy for me.
Jan 14th, 2010, 5:09 pm
Jan 16th, 2010, 6:36 pm
Please elaborate on how to do this. How do you get to registry on the mobile?

Dasai wrote:
theawddone wrote:What's the easiest way to make this as the default SMS client for SPB Shell 3?

Code: Select all[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSINBOX]
"1"="\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\""
"3"=dword:00000000
"2"=dword:00000000
"0"="TMAIL"
Jan 16th, 2010, 6:36 pm

Devices used since on Mobilism:
Note 9, Note 3, Razr Maxx, Droid X, Touch Pro 2, Apache XV6700, Ipaq 3700
Jan 16th, 2010, 7:39 pm
Hiddepalm wrote:...How do you get to registry on the mobile?...

EdReg
RegEditCE 1.1
PHM Registry Editor
Tascal Registry Editor
BytesWired Registry Editor
Resco File Explorer + Registry Add-in
SKTools
Jan 16th, 2010, 7:39 pm

если качаете не с моих ссылок, то все претензии не ко мне
if you download it not from my link, please not ask me why it not work
Jan 16th, 2010, 10:15 pm
this works great on my att tilt. the only thing i dislike is that it doesnt support 'mms,' which shuld be something to consider in the next release. with 'notifications' enabled, everytime there is an incomming mms it obviously juz shows a blank black screen and this frustrates me. but i can always exit out of it...its just a bit of an inconvenience. great app so far though! :)
Jan 16th, 2010, 10:15 pm
Jan 17th, 2010, 12:53 am
Hiddepalm wrote:Please elaborate on how to do this. How do you get to registry on the mobile?

Dasai wrote:
theawddone wrote:What's the easiest way to make this as the default SMS client for SPB Shell 3?

"0"="TMAIL"

Dasai wrote:

EdReg
RegEditCE 1.1
PHM Registry Editor
Tascal Registry Editor
SKTools

Thanks for the help ... hope your not surprised that Im asking for more help. If this is the easiest way, I dont want to know what you consider to be the hardest. Actually maybe I do.

So Im using SKTools, and went where im supposed to go, typed everything exactly like you posted starting with the equal sign and it's not working. I reset the mobile, and its the same. I deleted the icons and put it back in, and now it goes "htc messages" ... even though 1 is already set to smschat.exe. Why does the 0 value say tmail? Is that right?

Should I take off the quotes? Should I take off the = signs? Its not like the registry on windows where I can just open it in notepad and cut and paste the new registry values. Is there a way to do that through the desktop when connected to the pc so I can use notepad?

Which one do you use to mess with the registry before? Thanks in advance, for helping out.
Jan 17th, 2010, 12:53 am

Jan 17th, 2010, 3:10 pm
I feel so corny, I cant get this simple registry fix right. I think its important to remind folks to back up their registry before messing with it. I forgot to do so, thinking this was going to be a walk in the park. If anyone knows what Dasai was trying to help me with or if anyone did this same fix, can I get more advice. I'm using sktools to alter the registry values and I dont know what exactly to put down.

On value 1, do I type "1"="\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\""

Or do I type ="\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\""

Or do I type "\"\\Program Files\\VITO\\SMS-Chat\\SMSChat.exe\""

No matter what I do for values 3 and 4, it ends up just being 0 after I hit enter.

Im all mixed up. ANy help from anybody would be highly appreciated.

Hiddepalm wrote:Please elaborate on how to do this. How do you get to registry on the mobile?

Dasai wrote:

"0"="TMAIL"

Dasai wrote:

EdReg
RegEditCE 1.1
PHM Registry Editor
Tascal Registry Editor
SKTools
Jan 17th, 2010, 3:10 pm