Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Jun 10th, 2010, 2:50 am
works perfect with my HTC Diamond (WM6.5 and ralphusion ROM ral.gt1j) with the "not need a reg fix & works with A2DP" cab ... the previous version dont worked... thanx for this app ;)
Jun 10th, 2010, 2:50 am
Jun 10th, 2010, 6:25 am
Okay I just spent last two hours to see if I could make this thing work.

I would write about it in detail here.

I have an HP Ipaq 614c, WM 6, first time I installed it from the first post I lost all sound like so many other people and I had to hard reset to get the sound back. Thanks to someone who posted a warning before, I did a complete backup before trying this software.

So after my hard reset, I installed it on complete clean device, I lost the sound initially again on the clean device too, but this time I didnt use any files from first post but from this post (the files might be same, I dont know):

mrchloo wrote:SRS.WOW.HDwm6.1 work on ipaq 612 wm6.1

http://www.badongo.com/file/12711382

And without panicking I followed every instruction step by step as mentioned in that RAR file, and after the third reset my sound was back with the software installed on my clean device.

Than I checked if their was any difference, to all those who said I didnt notice any change in volume or clarity, I felt the same too, I was checking and unchecking the 'Enable' box again and again to see if their was any difference but coudnt notice any, but still I felt overall it was very loud and clear than before. So I uninstalled the application and played the same track again this time, and I could see the huge difference. THIS SOFTWARE IS MAGNIFICENT!! I think that enable box is just for show.. coz disabling it dosent make anything different for me, but uninstalling it showed the massive difference in sound quality.

So right now I am restoring my device from backup and would install again using the step by step method mentioned in that RAR file, without panicking if the sounds goes off in first place, coz I know it will be back again after the 3rd and 4th step.

Some steps where I think others maybe making mistakes:

1. installing only SRS_WOW_HD_121.A2DP and not SRS.WOW.HDwm6.1.CAB. Install the SRS.WOW.HDwm6.1.CAB first and than the other one. Also file in opening post never promted me to do soft reset, but the both CAB files from the RAR file above automatically prompted me to do soft reset after installing.

2. not noting down the initial value of DLL before the installation and changing the value back to old one after the installation.

These two mistake I did but later realized.
Jun 10th, 2010, 6:25 am
Jun 10th, 2010, 8:30 am
BorgDrone wrote:Seems I fixed the "no wakeup from standby" problem - I used a version of the WOW installer that does no changes to the bluetooth driver branch in the registry or similar, and just replaced the "OldDriver" entry in the Wavedev branch with "btcedrivers.dll". So far it looks okay, both with headphones jack and bluetooth.

Hi,

I am having the same problem now, can you please explain further how did you solve this problem? Which registries I have to change to fix this? I dont really use Bluetooth to listen to music so I dont really care if it dosent work with BT.. I changed the value at [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] to btcedrivers.dll but than it shuts off the sound, untill i change it to exact old one again which is: mainstoneii_wavedev.dll

:?
Jun 10th, 2010, 8:30 am
Jun 13th, 2010, 1:17 pm
Does not work on HD2

Followed the instruction steps very carefully but no sound... did anyone manage to make it work for the HD2?
Jun 13th, 2010, 1:17 pm
Jun 14th, 2010, 7:04 am
does not works on omnia II n Pro.
Jun 14th, 2010, 7:04 am
Jun 14th, 2010, 7:34 am
MegaHD2 wrote:Does not work on HD2

Followed the instruction steps very carefully but no sound... did anyone manage to make it work for the HD2?

try the trick

Ok. I've found solution. I change registry: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev] > in "OldDriver" from "btcedrivers.dll" toc "Wavedev.dll" and it works.
Jun 14th, 2010, 7:34 am
Jun 14th, 2010, 12:34 pm
I tried also with "Wavedev.dll" and "Wavedev2.dll" but nothing happens... then I found this thread in XDA developers forum for HD2:
SRS WOWHD 1.5.1.0 updated ver.2.1 for HTC HD2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584626

and it works flawlessly!

However I am not too sure if I really like the sound but guess I need more time to tweek! All HD2 users enjoy!
Jun 14th, 2010, 12:34 pm