Inesoft AddressBook v1.68 Beta4Requirements:
Inesoft Address Book the most convenient way to manage contacts on PocketPC and Windows Mobile 5 device. Unlimited quantity of additional phone and other. Search in metadata.
Inesoft Address Book - the most convenient way to manage contacts on Windows Mobile device.
Among unique advantages, Address Book gives an opportunity to note unlimited quantity of additional phone numbers, e-mail addresses, instant messenger IDs, dates and addresses.
The search system works instantly and will find a required string even if it's saved as a note.
Address Book is fully compatible with ActiveSync, Outlook, Pocket Informant and similar programs. All contacts created in Inesoft Address Book are accessible in other programs as well.
Phone Edition device owners will enjoy Caller ID function that allows easily managing phone functions, switching between profiles, display caller's name and photo and play assigned rigntoneWhat's new:
- New - FastCall + a possibility to assign numbers on Big ABC buttons (press&hold);
- New shortcuts in Programs/Inesoft Utils folder (will allow to assign features on hardware buttons);
- New - the search system highlights found symbols (Menu/View/Highlight found);
- Optimized for faster start-up on WM5 devices (concerns voluminous contact databases);
- Change SMS Fix does not try to display contact name if the system tool does;
- New - SMS Fix inserts contact's name into the message body;
- New button design in phone selection window;
- Installer does not register the Today plug-in if was switched off in previous installation;
- Today plug-in is switched off on Phone Edition devices by default;
- A few bug fixes. More Info:
Download Instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/46989049/Inesoft.AddressBook.v1.68.Beta4.PPC.i ... starix.rar
Mirrors: http://www.2xupload.de/file/8a976e414dc08d3c97a4c47505f7e635/Inesoft.Addre ... x.rar.htmlhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAIBL2FUNote for WM5:
after patching the abm.exe file using starix patch, unrar the file signcode, u will get 5 files, one of them is a batch file (*.bat), take the patched abm.exe file put it in the same folder as these 5 files are, drag & grop it to the *.bat file, u will notice that abm.exe file will gain 1kb, it will be 1.23 MB instead of 1.22 MB, take the signed abm.exe file back to its original place in ur PPC, u will notice that even after soft reseting ur device u don't need to re enter the reg code.
try to sign the app wth this sign code http://rapidshare.com/files/47107614/signcode.rar
All credits to St@rix