Palm emulators, game system emulators and any other emulator software
Aug 24th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Sorry,

But this time i m a supporter... then i doesn't need any link to warez...

Then why are you still here ?

I m here only to give support about how to use this awesome Emulator..

This isn't a fpsece support forum, this is a warez forum.

And new Update will come with some Xtra new feature...
Will Kick ass emultation scene...

What about all the other "kick ass" emulators on this site ? Why does a playstation emulator have to be any different ?

I repeat this project is free... and free version will be update in few weeks...

So ? And where does it say it will be updated ? Link ?

Because supporter version now support OPEN GL plug In... add turbo mod to boost timing...
and more... etc...

Again, so what ?

This time, i can say : Donation are not a thief... you give a money for support and feedback are awesome...

So, you are not a thief and you haven't downloaded ANYTHING from this site, you have supported ALL emulator authors ?
If I'm a thief then so be it, I'm a thief, that is why I'm here, and on other torrent sites because I want stuff for free, I don't hide anything.

But with warez link, FPSeCE will dead...

Prove it, or shut the fuck up, because you have just fallen for the bullcrap posted by the authors.

Sorry for this one, it s not an SPB Industry...
only 2 geek made a fantastic work and give a good way to play old game...

Lots of people have made fantastic work all over the world, and yet their work is on here for free, on Piratebay for Free, on Usenet for Free, why should a couple of playstation emulator authors, who both do NOT own the Playstation I.P. or even the original fpse PC code, why should they get let off ?
Sorry, but the more I see them hold off on a free release, and shove the pay us or fuck off crap in my face, the more and more I refuse to give them cunts my money, and never will. Emulation, should, and always will be free. If you don't like that then fuck off and preach your caring shit somewhere else.
Aug 24th, 2010, 4:22 pm
Aug 25th, 2010, 10:49 am
+10000 for supported version..

kindly PM me the link. please. =)
Aug 25th, 2010, 10:49 am
Aug 30th, 2010, 12:47 pm
DKT77 wrote:Then why are you still here ?

To Help you...

This isn't a fpsece support forum, this is a warez forum.

A damn, you take your apps then is enough... why ser ask about something on each release ?

What about all the other "kick ass" emulators on this site ? Why does a playstation emulator have to be any different ?

Who say it s different, it s an awesome Emulator... maybe the "Most Wanted" other why you ask and begin raeous about it ?

So ? And where does it say it will be updated ? Link ?

So you can have partila new feature an dfix without Supporter version... Update will come soon... FPSeCe team need terminate beta test of New version...

So, you are not a thief and you haven't downloaded ANYTHING from this site, you have supported ALL emulator authors ?
If I'm a thief then so be it, I'm a thief, that is why I'm here, and on other torrent sites because I want stuff for free, I don't hide anything.

Maybe you don't understand me... Pay to become supporter is not a robbery... you pay and you have full access and support and update (lot of update, maybe 2 or 3 per month to fix and improve emulator)... be peace man, take your time...

Prove it, or shut the f*** up, because you have just fallen for the bullcrap posted by the authors.

Because Dev say that, if he stop this emulator PSX doesn't seen PDA version, and i have already test iphone version and Android version... FPSeCE is the best and support major games and more with new GPU plugin and Fix from LDschen & Schtruck...

Lots of people have made fantastic work all over the world, and yet their work is on here for free, on Piratebay for Free, on Usenet for Free, why should a couple of playstation emulator authors, who both do NOT own the Playstation I.P. or even the original fpse PC code, why should they get let off ?
Sorry, but the more I see them hold off on a free release, and shove the pay us or f*** off crap in my face, the more and more I refuse to give them cunts my money, and never will. Emulation, should, and always will be free. If you don't like that then f*** off and preach your caring shit somewhere else.
[/quote][/quote]

You right, lot of people make fantatsic work in different area or subject... But people are different... and free is a specific term...
Emulator is not really free... but a work of passion user... and great dev...
Sometimes we need pay... to support "FREE Work"... to enjoy Dev...

But if you buy nothing... how di you have Internet, a PDA, or something like that...
Man, we are in "Industrial World"... and Warez is border line... but necessary to have another way to know, Industry can win...

Have fun... and please respet other user because, you are an hero behind your keyboard but Face to face is different,
I respect you, then respect me... i m not a savage...
Aug 30th, 2010, 12:47 pm

You need something, tell me... i have some graphics skills...
Oct 27th, 2010, 5:06 pm
Ok i installed it and i run tekken 3, it runs but how do I control it?? Im doing this on my touch hd btw
Oct 27th, 2010, 5:06 pm
Mar 20th, 2011, 8:04 pm
This is a revolution in the world of mobile emulators, especially windows mobile, but isn't there any way to get the full version? the one including save/load state? I mean I don't have a paypal account, therefore I can't get it, can't anybody just go ahead and upload it? come on moderators, we're counting on you!
Mar 20th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Mar 20th, 2011, 8:50 pm
DarkMeteor wrote:This is a revolution in the world of mobile emulators, especially windows mobile, but isn't there any way to get the full version? the one including save/load state? I mean I don't have a paypal account, therefore I can't get it, can't anybody just go ahead and upload it? come on moderators, we're counting on you!

Indeed revolutionary, the way you ask for an upload in the wrong topic - we have a requests topic for that purpose, Sir - to the wrong people - not a moderators' job, Sir - and mods are certainly not here to solve your PayPal problem. Sorry. ;)

Guy1731 Image
Mar 20th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Mar 21st, 2011, 3:53 pm
Still no crackee version? I found one on a spanish forum...but i dont know the name of it...i would want to upload the files but i deleted them because i have put android on my phone
Mar 21st, 2011, 3:53 pm
Mar 27th, 2011, 7:13 pm
there is some honour left even in the warez user sector. With the current commercial app development being zero & looking back at how lazy gameloft devs were on WM I am happy to support this project as this is the best Emu out there & best gaming option for WM period.
And as for you whiners begging for a release either try searching harder & post it yourself or join the lame iphone owners club & whine on in that forum ...
Mar 27th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Mar 29th, 2011, 7:07 pm
Anyone have Colin McRea 2 files ? warez waiting ;-)
Mar 29th, 2011, 7:07 pm
Mar 31st, 2011, 11:18 pm
Anyone have Colin McRea 2 files ? warez waiting

So let me get this straight, people whine about getting warez on a warez forum (funny that), and here you are begging for Colin McRae 2 ?
Codemasters are still around, right ? Don't want to support them ?

And as for best emu around, didn't he stop development on WM to practically abandon WM for Android ?
DMA code has been promised on and off for almost a year, zero updates for a few months, and nothing likely until this fabled "DMA" ever gets out.

BTW, anyone want the 0.11 release need to look harder, it's out there and working fine.
Mar 31st, 2011, 11:18 pm
Apr 1st, 2011, 7:55 pm
DKT77 wrote:
Anyone have Colin McRea 2 files ? warez waiting

So let me get this straight, people whine about getting warez on a warez forum (funny that), and here you are begging for Colin McRae 2 ?
Codemasters are still around, right ? Don't want to support them ?

And as for best emu around, didn't he stop development on WM to practically abandon WM for Android ?
DMA code has been promised on and off for almost a year, zero updates for a few months, and nothing likely until this fabled "DMA" ever gets out.

BTW, anyone want the 0.11 release need to look harder, it's out there and working fine.

Whining & begging are 2 things you have been doing throughout this thread.
My remark is what would be classed as a request.

If you had swapped all your whining posts for Google search time you would of found it ages ago.
Even if development has been slowed on WM due to Android being classed for priority I'm happy to have what has been achieved so far.
The Emu still works better on WM ... Development has not been stopped on WM yet ...
Apr 1st, 2011, 7:55 pm
Apr 9th, 2011, 5:35 am
Update ( v0.11 ) released HERE by Duall

Guy1731 Image
Apr 9th, 2011, 5:35 am