Palm emulators, game system emulators and any other emulator software
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:56 pm
I am amazed at how well this runs on my piddly 'lil Ipaq110. The GBA emu runs choppy, but this clips along at a very decent 60 fps. Definitely worth the support donation for the full version. These guys do great work. If only someone could convince them to code a version for the ZuneHD.....
Jun 30th, 2010, 10:56 pm
Aug 1st, 2010, 2:08 pm
Works Perfect on HTC HD2 Frame Rates reaches 61fbs!!! Thanks!!!
Aug 1st, 2010, 2:08 pm
Aug 2nd, 2010, 7:47 am
and more to come... Open GLES 2 plugin... will work with Turbo3D patch from Chainfire...
Aug 2nd, 2010, 7:47 am

You need something, tell me... i have some graphics skills...
Aug 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm
I played Driver 1 on it. It's a bit laggy, but it's fun to drive around.
Aug 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:14 am
Anyone by now able to provide a Supported version of FPSEce or even v. 0.10.1 ? Thank you
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:14 am
Aug 15th, 2010, 11:35 am
I'm wondering, how long we can play on this software? I mean about battery... standard battery can hold this by 1h? 2h? but on my i780 there is only sensor left,right,up,down buttons. So I must buy this Bluetooth gamepad. Then how long I'll can play? 20 minutes? :)
Aug 15th, 2010, 11:35 am

Regards,
Adrian M.
BlackBerry PIN/BBM : 29026c8d
Aug 19th, 2010, 3:02 pm
geez, came across this thread just today read thru all the post,
got intrigued. did a google search and in less than 10 mins got myself a FPSECE supporter version on a direct
link from a chinese blog ( i can't read Chinese btw ).
i'll post the link here only if a moderator will give his blessing otherwise you have to google it yourselves.
screenies (had to use mymobiler for the screenshot)
Aug 19th, 2010, 3:02 pm
Aug 20th, 2010, 10:55 pm
janhenz wrote:geez, came across this thread just today read thru all the post,
got intrigued. did a google search and in less than 10 mins got myself a FPSECE supporter version on a direct
link from a chinese blog ( i can't read Chinese btw ).
i'll post the link here only if a moderator will give his blessing otherwise you have to google it yourselves.
screenies (had to use mymobiler for the screenshot)

Can't you just simply put up a link ? This is a Warez site for the 50th time, not a daytime care centre for FPSEce. Even now, a year after release, there is still no free updated version from the initial first release, and looks like there ever won't be again according to scthuck's post about no time for it. This is simply about greed, and a money grab for a emulator that should have been always free.

So how about a link ?

And to those who keep on and fucking on about it's only $5 or something, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE, I am not funding these cunts with a single dime.
Aug 20th, 2010, 10:55 pm
Aug 21st, 2010, 1:45 am
DKT77 wrote:Can't you just simply put up a link ? This is a Warez site for the 50th time, not a daytime care centre for FPSEce. Even now, a year after release, there is still no free updated version from the initial first release, and looks like there ever won't be again according to scthuck's post about no time for it. This is simply about greed, and a money grab for a emulator that should have been always free.

So how about a link ?

And to those who keep on and f***ing on about it's only $5 or something, I DO NOT f***ing CARE, I am not funding these cunts with a single dime.

Maybe this?
Code: Select allhttp://fileups.net/186Eu

Unfortunately I'm not able to download it, because of the surveys... there is no survey for my country (czech republic) which can be finished without sending expensive sms :(
That means this link may be fake containing some virus, spyware or something.
Aug 21st, 2010, 1:45 am
Aug 21st, 2010, 9:08 am
as you can see it s an old supporter version...
like 1st version... with new skin...

good luck...for updated version with all feature...
Aug 21st, 2010, 9:08 am

Aug 22nd, 2010, 5:42 pm
this is as same as the attach one in 1st post ;)
Aug 22nd, 2010, 5:42 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Aug 24th, 2010, 10:55 am
LeSS.Cro wrote:as you can see it s an old supporter version...
like 1st version... with new skin...

good luck...for updated version with all feature...

Hi Less.Cro

Where can you get this link, doesn't work?

So has anyone managed to get the latest "New Supported Version" with the latest "New Skins"?

Thanks in advance.
Aug 24th, 2010, 10:55 am
Aug 24th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Sorry,

But this time i m a supporter... then i doesn't need any link to warez...
I m here only to give support about how to use this awesome Emulator...

And new Update will come with some Xtra new feature...
Will Kick ass emultation scene...

I repeat this project is free... and free version will be update in few weeks...
Because supporter version now support OPEN GL plug In... add turbo mod to boost timing...
and more... etc...

This time, i can say : Donation are not a thief... you give a money for support and feedback are awesome...
But with warez link, FPSeCE will dead...

Sorry for this one, it s not an SPB Industry...
only 2 geek made a fantastic work and give a good way to play old game...

Have fun...
Aug 24th, 2010, 3:53 pm