Games that do not fit in any of the other categories
Apr 20th, 2016, 2:04 pm
Also, just renewed....thanks for all the good 'stuff' over the years. Congratulations on 10 years of amazing work.
Apr 20th, 2016, 2:04 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 20th, 2016, 2:35 pm
Congratulations to you all!! I've just come recently but it's amazing how hard you all work (moderators, administrators....) to keep the site going!! I haven't been around for long and I've recently become a small contributor in ebooks myself (Weelee and libertybelle know.... What a patience!) but I hope to see another ten years or more of mobilism!!
And in order to celebrate it, I've just signed for a premium account.
Thanks to you all for your hard work!
Happy Anniversary, Mobilism!!!!
Apr 20th, 2016, 2:35 pm

I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. (Groucho Marx)
Apr 20th, 2016, 3:12 pm
Worth every penny. Grats on 10 years, here's to ten more. And me writing another book review sometime before I die....
Apr 20th, 2016, 3:12 pm

I'm AFK at the moment, unable to refresh my links.

Feel free to request a new link for my posts in book requests!
Apr 20th, 2016, 8:31 pm
The error with some premium links to uploaded.net has returned (example: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=1529304). The books are there but the 'blue arrow' premium link gives the error message 'The file you're trying to download no longer exists - uploaded.net'. It's the same on several uploaded premium links I've tried. It seemed to sort itself after a while last time, but does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again!
Apr 20th, 2016, 8:31 pm
Apr 20th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Mine has been working fine today but in the last few hours it's started asking me for a captcha.
If I get the captcha wrong it says captcha wrong, but if I get it right it tells me that the e-mail password is incorrect (it's the same one as a few hours ago, it was even remembering it). I forced it to re-askme and it's still asking for the captcha (but won't ever refresh the captcha to anything else). Maybe the password problem is actually the feedback you're getting from rapidgator?

Update: I'm not getting the error for userscloud.com, it's probably not at my end...
Gary
Apr 20th, 2016, 10:41 pm
Apr 20th, 2016, 10:48 pm
It was a problem with Rapidgator.net, it's fixed now.
Apr 20th, 2016, 10:48 pm
Apr 20th, 2016, 11:32 pm
Congratulations on 10 years! I'm thrilled with my new Premium account and the opportunity to show some support for this site. This is a great site.
Apr 20th, 2016, 11:32 pm
Apr 21st, 2016, 1:48 am
Disk4mat wrote:Unless you changed it, your password for Premium is probably still the one you got for your trial account.

Well, I found the culprit. When I change my premium password, I use '#'character. I then update my password without '#' and everything went back to normal.
Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.
Apr 21st, 2016, 1:48 am
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:25 am
PhilN wrote:I'm getting an error with some premium links to uploaded.net (example: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=1525053). The books are there but the premium link gives the error message 'The file you're trying to download no longer exists - uploaded.net'. It's the same on several uploaded premium links I've tried. Any ideas?

Thanks (and huge thanks for the site!)

Edit: Seems to be fixed now. If there was any spanner wielding done in the background, then huge thanks for making the problem stop!

I got the same problem. Mobilism can't fetch the file (shows file no longer exist) but it's still available through manual download.
@PhilN how do you got that fixed?
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:25 am
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:31 am
That blue arrow...the best! Thank you and keep up the good work!
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:31 am
Apr 21st, 2016, 9:44 am
tranquilldark wrote:
PhilN wrote:I'm getting an error with some premium links to uploaded.net (example: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=1525053). The books are there but the premium link gives the error message 'The file you're trying to download no longer exists - uploaded.net'. It's the same on several uploaded premium links I've tried. Any ideas?

Thanks (and huge thanks for the site!)

Edit: Seems to be fixed now. If there was any spanner wielding done in the background, then huge thanks for making the problem stop!

I got the same problem. Mobilism can't fetch the file (shows file no longer exist) but it's still available through manual download.
@PhilN how do you got that fixed?

I didn't fix it tranquilldark, it just seems to solve itself sometimes. At the moment it's happening again (same as before, only happens on uploaded). I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it resolves itself ...
Apr 21st, 2016, 9:44 am
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:47 pm
PhilN wrote:I didn't fix it tranquilldark, it just seems to solve itself sometimes. At the moment it's happening again (same as before, only happens on uploaded). I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it resolves itself ...

Thank you, PhilN. I'll wait and see how it goes then :thumbup:
Apr 21st, 2016, 3:47 pm
Apr 21st, 2016, 4:17 pm
Well worth it to not have to deal with the download sites and their pop ups! At this price you can't go wrong.
Apr 21st, 2016, 4:17 pm
Apr 21st, 2016, 5:26 pm
Congrats to everyone behind this website and forum. 10 years is a great achievement!

Just made a purchase for the Lifetime VIP and 1yr Premium subscription. I think it's a great way to give back to the community here who has provided me many great reading resources since I joined! Hopefully by the time it expires, I would be convinced to upgrade to Platinum. :)

Might be a stupid question but.. what is the WRZ$ in the donate page (where we see the other subscription plans too) for? Is that an amount that'll be credited to our accounts here or is that an alternative payment option? :?
Apr 21st, 2016, 5:26 pm
Apr 21st, 2016, 5:48 pm
Congratulations on 10 years!! Love this site and the premium downloader!
Apr 21st, 2016, 5:48 pm