Mar 30th, 2017, 5:39 pm
Garmin - CityNavigator Europe NT(Unicode) 2018.10
Requirements: garmin devices, PC
Overview: Navigate the streets of Europe with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your compatible device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.
•Includes more than 10.8 million km (6.7 million mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Europe.
•Displays more than 6.7 million points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, border crossings, attractions, petrol stations, campsites, shopping and more.
•Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.
•Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street")
•Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.
•Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.

More Information
Code: Select allhttps://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-europe-nt/prod6299.html

Download Instructions:
CityNavigator Europe NT(Unicode) 2018.10 or CityNavigator Europe NT(Unicode) 2018.10

MapID: 7134
password: ozboss18

inside
unlocked gmap folder
jcv file (split screen)
Foursquare img

hoster
filefactory.com
share-online.biz
Mar 30th, 2017, 5:39 pm

May 13th, 2017, 2:13 pm
i have a garmin nuvi 1490 how du i uppdate the maps on it?
some help please can i use this one here and how first time for garmin
helping a friend here
May 13th, 2017, 2:13 pm
May 26th, 2017, 3:06 am
[quote="ozboss"
inside
unlocked gmap folder
jcv file (split screen)
Foursquare img

[/quote]

Can we also have Android JCV file for each map? Please !

Thanks for your release!
May 26th, 2017, 3:06 am
Jan 20th, 2019, 3:35 pm
[quote="ozboss"][

Hey OZBOSS ,

all your links are garbage!!

please never use those URl and links ever again.

as to all your postings for Garmin

you want to repost them all for the Mobilism followers to a better link and stay on top of things in updating your links and updating the versions.

Youve lost a lot of creditibility on here for the last two years. You need regain your reputation. presently its shit!
Jan 20th, 2019, 3:35 pm