Jan 1st, 2009, 10:45 pm
Twingo wrote:
bumpyjuice wrote:LZF,

What is new with v9?

Didn't see his link ? :roll:

Thanks,

I thought it was a download link. Your reply alerted me to the fact that it was a whole other thread!
Jan 1st, 2009, 10:45 pm
Jan 1st, 2009, 11:39 pm
hello
I got i working very nice on an htc hd (blackstone) on landscape; is i a way to increase the road band; this is very small for me and for my eyes.
Thanks.
Jan 1st, 2009, 11:39 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:18 am
Anyone have this working on HTC Touch Diamond CDMA? If you did, could you send a PM? Thanks.
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:18 am
Jan 2nd, 2009, 5:46 am
@tweakradje
I used the TMC settings as per your suggestions. It's now asking for valid registration code. Does TMC or MSND need to be purchased ??
Jan 2nd, 2009, 5:46 am
Jan 2nd, 2009, 9:38 am
Hello All,

I have a question that I believe never asked here before:

What is the default gps refresh rate for iGO on PDAs. I mean 1Hz. or 5Hz?
And also is there any way to set it via a SYS.TXT entry?

I'm asking these because I have GPS device that can be set to 5Hz. for sport usage, but I don't know that iGO 8.3 will accept 5Hz. signals from the GPS device or basically ignore it will use just 1Hz.

Thanks for the answers,

Erdem
Jan 2nd, 2009, 9:38 am
Jan 2nd, 2009, 9:42 am
HACKtor wrote:Hello All,

I have a question that I believe never asked here before:

What is the default gps refresh rate for iGO on PDAs. I mean 1Hz. or 5Hz?
And also is there any way to set it via a SYS.TXT entry?

I'm asking these because I have GPS device that can be set to 5Hz. for sport usage, but I don't know that iGO 8.3 will accept 5Hz. signals from the GPS device or basically ignore it will use just 1Hz.

Thanks for the answers,

Erdem

Good question. I'm shopping for a BT GPS right now, and am encountering the same question (AFAIK this is applicable to MTK-based BT GPSs).
Jan 2nd, 2009, 9:42 am
Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:43 am
uknowsana wrote:@tweakradje
I used the TMC settings as per your suggestions. It's now asking for valid registration code. Does TMC or MSND need to be purchased ??

Do you have Free TMC in the US? We only have free tmc here in the Netherlands.
I am afraid I cannot help you with this one. Try another radio frequency perhaps?

Cheers
Jan 2nd, 2009, 11:43 am

The current laws of physics are like half the alphabet.
Nice words can be made but we are missing the story.
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:38 pm
I can't get it to work on my Touch HD. I have all ne data.zip and branding.zip. When I start it, it shows it's first screen and then returns to previos program, File manager from where I started it. When I try to start it again is says that it runs in background and that I soft reset.

Please, can anybody help!

Thx.
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:38 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:50 pm
Need some help people

Simulation screens quit immediately once the simu is done. Is there a setting to keep the screen as is ??

Thanks
Jan 2nd, 2009, 2:50 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:10 pm
someone please help me. i have a samsung omnia, and no matter which version in this post i try to run, it allways says "no language files found" an it closes :(
any ideas?
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:10 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:14 pm
Check on you card, folder Igo\Content\Lang\, you should have there Lang...zip files.
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:14 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:19 pm
i did already and there is nothing in it. The funny thing is that there is nothing eaven in the archives i downloaded :shock: all folders in content in all versions are empty!?
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:19 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:37 pm
damjan_v wrote:i did already and there is nothing in it. The funny thing is that there is nothing eaven in the archives i downloaded :shock: all folders in content in all versions are empty!?

Look for language files (and voice files) in another thread. The software you download in this thread or another comes with no "content". You will need to add also the rest of content: maps, pois, dem, building, TTS packages and so on.You may also need to add other licence file , there is a thread with links to all 5 , I think. A full package including all content for Europe and North America is more than 5 GB, so will find something like this only on torrents, or you have to download bits and pieces from different places. Good luck.
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:40 pm
The lang files from v8.0.0 will work fine
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:46 pm
diizii wrote:I can't get it to work on my Touch HD. I have all ne data.zip and branding.zip. When I start it, it shows it's first screen and then returns to previos program, File manager from where I started it. When I try to start it again is says that it runs in background and that I soft reset.

Please, can anybody help!

Thx.

you have a pm!
Jan 2nd, 2009, 4:46 pm

htc hd2
laurentius26 leo v 4.5 wwe