Dec 8th, 2011, 2:49 pm
Hi, I have galaxy Note. Is there a way to get this to work on this machine ?
It has 1280 * 800 resolution, and now my precious Igo looks like a postal stamp....
Dec 8th, 2011, 2:49 pm
Dec 17th, 2011, 11:43 pm
eidamo wrote:2ALL:

iGO content on SGS2 external_sd (theoreticallly ANY DIRECTORY) (root not required !!!)

0. uninstall previous iGo installation
1. edit SYS.TXT in installation APK (igo my way android 8.4.3.179971.apk:\res\raw\sys.txt) (use totalcommander or winzip)
2. change linked_root_list="^%$@^ blah blah #$!&^@$#%!^# " to linked_root_list="/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO"
3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games :-) "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer)
4. install iGo (use new signed APK)

Tested with SGS2

were can i find the util ?
"3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games..."
Dec 17th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Dec 18th, 2011, 9:34 am
ok I got the TTS to install, but the susan voice in iGo sounds like she has down-syndrome talking all slow...how can I fix this.
Dec 18th, 2011, 9:34 am
Dec 18th, 2011, 7:10 pm
if i instal this
i get
Missing or incomplete folder: Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang. lyc:/data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient/license/Android_Amigo_Engine_Multilang.lyc (No such file or directory)

if i install
iGOMyWay_8.4.2.139242
i get
missing or incomplete folder igo license
i have sgs
i did try to do this

1. edit SYS.TXT in installation APK (igo my way android 8.4.3.179971.apk:\res\raw\sys.txt) (use totalcommander or winzip)
2. change linked_root_list="^%$@^ blah blah #$!&^@$#%!^# " to linked_root_list="/mnt/sdcard/external_sd/iGO"
3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer)
on the 2 ver
did not help

can any 1 help
Pls
Dec 18th, 2011, 7:10 pm
Dec 19th, 2011, 4:02 pm
The software works on my Galaxy s2 phone without any special problems
Dec 19th, 2011, 4:02 pm
Jan 6th, 2012, 2:32 pm
copy data.gro, sys.txt, ttf files, audio folder and license folder to "your SDcard route/iGO/".
there are no such files........where can i find them.

Copy the file "....." (unpacked) to iGO/content/voice
there is no iGO/content/voice...

is there a chance for clear instructions on how to install it all? (yes, i know there are instructions files inside, but what about clear instructions?)
Jan 6th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Jan 7th, 2012, 7:29 pm
Folder for HVGA 320x480: Versions 139242 and 179971 is empty. Pls upload.
Jan 7th, 2012, 7:29 pm
Jan 8th, 2012, 3:47 am
Hi,

Does anyone have the loquendo tts that will work on ICS? the version here does not show up in the available list on my rom.

Thanks
Jan 8th, 2012, 3:47 am
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:15 am
Hi,

I have a problem...I don't understand instructions....HTC Sensation.. It says:

Instructions:

- After extraction copy everything from the folder "iGO" to your iGO folder on the SD card. If files exist - overwrite.

- Install iGOMyWay_8.4.2.139242_thin_v1.2.apk

- copy data.gro, sys.txt, ttf files, audio folder and license folder to "your SDcard route/iGO/".

- done
1. After extraction copy everything from the folder "iGO" to your iGO folder on the SD card. If files exist - overwrite. - After extraction i have 3 folders named "installers", "license" and "voice loquendo TTS English Susan", so i open folder "installers" and then open "960x540" and in this folder is iGO folder, iGOMyWay_8.4.2.139242_thin_v1.2.apk and instructions, so i just copy iGO folder to my SDCARD. Is that right?

2. Install iGOMyWay_8.4.2.139242_thin_v1.2.apk. Does it have to be on sdcard? Anyway i copy app to sdcard and installed iGO. BUT where is it on my device so i can put in it step 3?

3. copy data.gro, sys.txt, ttf files, audio folder and license folder to "your SDcard route/iGO/". I don't have on my device THIS - route/iGO/???? or maybe this "your SDcard route/iGO/"????

Please help....

Thanx
Jan 9th, 2012, 11:15 am
Jan 26th, 2012, 7:43 am
work for my xperia ray st18i ?
Jan 26th, 2012, 7:43 am

///\\\IOS8.3 via Iphone6///\\\
\\\Ikhwan.Agusalim@AMD.com\\\
Jan 26th, 2012, 1:15 pm
Try it and let us know. ;)
Jan 26th, 2012, 1:15 pm

ASUS MyPal A632N with Windows Mobile 6 | miniSD Card 2GB | SDHC Card 16GB Class 6
Feb 7th, 2012, 10:59 am
1st : INSTALL "apk" file from your sd card.
2nd : U must have or create "iGO" folder on your sdcard
3rd : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Audio" "Backup" "content" "custom" "Debug" "gfx" "license"
"Save" "SpeedcamVoiceScriptsUltrA_25" "TTS_Speed_Camera_Voices-V1.2.1" "ui_android" FOLDERS

4th : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Branding.gro" "data.gro" "sys.txt" "tahoma.ttf" "tahomabd.ttf" FILES
Feb 7th, 2012, 10:59 am

Feb 14th, 2012, 6:52 pm
Hey guys..i really need some help,

i installed the 8.4.3 version and it was fine..than as the instruction says..to use the tiger skin..just simply copy and replace the data.gro to overwrite the existing file..that was ok too..i get the tiger skin working..The problem start if i dont use igo for a few days or i have to reboot my device..if i run igo again..it will go back to the original skin for version 8.4.3 and tiger skin goes missing.. my question is how can i permanently make the tiger skin be displayed all the time?

thanks for all your help..i have tried to search for a solution for 2 week but still nil help.

Edit: finally i manage to solve and got everything working...u actually need to edit files in /data/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient..now everything works perfect with the skin of my choice and tts
Feb 14th, 2012, 6:52 pm
Feb 20th, 2012, 4:52 pm
480x854 version not working, everything is definitely not in the iGo folder.
In the downloaded package I only have one folder - audio, in the iGo folder and the gro, ttf files etc.
When starting the application it gives me an error msg missing folder content / lang. Those folders (such as content) are not in the downloaded archive ?
Motorola Milestone.

Please provide assistance.

Thank you very much
Feb 20th, 2012, 4:52 pm
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:46 pm
eidamo wrote:2ALL:

iGO content on SGS2 external_sd (theoreticallly ANY DIRECTORY) (root not required !!!)

3. sign this modified APK with util for Gameloft games :-) "auto_patch_apk_for_samsung_by_duero_include_java.exe" (or use some signer http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=895014#)

Tested with SGS2

beautyangel wrote:1st : INSTALL "apk" file from your sd card.
2nd : U must have or create "iGO" folder on your sdcard
3rd : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Audio" "Backup" "content" "custom" "Debug" "gfx" "license"
"Save" "SpeedcamVoiceScriptsUltrA_25" "TTS_Speed_Camera_Voices-V1.2.1" "ui_android" FOLDERS

4th : Inside your "iGO" folder / U must have "Branding.gro" "data.gro" "sys.txt" "tahoma.ttf" "tahomabd.ttf" FILES

As several users reported, the installation doesn't work on various devices etc.
I have HTC Sensation XE (qHD or 960x540) and it doesn't work on it, mainly because the iGO folder is not created after installation on SD Card; so there is nowhere to copy the licence folder and other necessary files. (if you simply create iGO folder and copy license folder and other files to it, you will get the iGO / content / lang error as many users have reported)

Tried opening the sys.txt in .apk file as described by eidamo and this one doesn't even contain linked_root_list="^%&^%" line, so I'm not sure how to fix it.
Here is what the [folders] section in sys.txt (which is in the .apk file) says

Code: Select all[folders]
;Please, don't modify "secondary_root_path" value!!!
;If you need to change it, please, there must exist folder /sdcard/iGO
;with resources moved from full apk (fonts, audio folder and sys.txt)
secondary_root_path="iGO"
has_secondary_root=1
user_backup_path="%SDCARD%/iGO"
data="%SDCARD%/iGO"
content="%SDCARD%/iGO/content"

So please, maybe anybody can help!
Feb 20th, 2012, 11:46 pm