Aug 11th, 2012, 5:31 am
The limes I am referring to are these:

tts_rate=90
tts_srate="11025"
tts_voice=1

You mentioned that they were not in your info.ini file, if so they need to be included to fix the slow voice speed. Provided you have a valid iGO TTS voice selected it should work ok. Remember that this will not be the voice you will hear, it is simply used by iGO to parse the TTS details before passing the result on to the Android TTS engine.

Cheers, Ian
Aug 11th, 2012, 5:31 am

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic!
Aug 16th, 2012, 11:20 pm
Jards88 wrote:The limes I am referring to are these:

tts_rate=90
tts_srate="11025"
tts_voice=1

You mentioned that they were not in your info.ini file, if so they need to be included to fix the slow voice speed. Provided you have a valid iGO TTS voice selected it should work ok. Remember that this will not be the voice you will hear, it is simply used by iGO to parse the TTS details before passing the result on to the Android TTS engine.

Cheers, Ian

Thanks Ian.
I added these lines to the voice that is chosen and it still in slow motion. Any idea what I need to check and fix?

Thanks!
Aug 16th, 2012, 11:20 pm
Aug 26th, 2012, 9:43 am
Not sure if the issue I am having is just a TTS bug or not, however I am finding that with my unit my TTS voice will not always announce maneuvers consistently, I can run the demos in Igo and out of the 4 maneuvers maybe 1 will be announced. The rest will go unannounced. I checked and Announce Distant Next maneuver is checked off. I have tried a couple different text to speach (pico & Ivona) with the same issue, I also notice that in Igo that TTS pro is all greyed out minus Read Out System Messages and that Verbosity Level is greyed out. Weird thing is Speed Cameras and Speed Limit notification works just fine? Just the maneuvers appears to not be? Anyone else having this issue? Is there anything I can edit in my sys file?

I am on ICS 4.0.4 so I cannot use Loquendo TTS. Anyone else on ICS and having this issue?
Aug 26th, 2012, 9:43 am
Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:32 pm
many links are dead,fix it, dude
Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:32 pm