Sep 21st, 2011, 8:23 am
frizzeru22 wrote:Try to fix loading saved route, disappeared from the menu. Now the route is saved at DEMO.

You can only load a saved route when setting a destination, not when you are picking a via. Hold down "add via" in the main menu until it changes to "destination" and then proceed. The "Load Route" button should be there.

Getting There wrote:I have tried another version of IGO on my dell streak and have some requests/questiions:

1) The application volume worked on the other version and I notice you removed it in a previous version. this was a nice feature as I play audiobooks in the background while IGO runs and I set the IGO volume quite low. Could you please try to return this feature.

2) Also is there a way to remove the speed from the GPS map, for me it is just clutter on the map.

3) In the past I used IGO on a windows mobile phone. In it you could change the range on the main map screen by selecting btns. Is there any way to do this now.

Thanks

1) can you point me to a skin that has working volume?

2) Go into "More..." -> "Advanced Settings" -> Speed limit and road signs -> show speed.

3) Range as in the zoom? In the navigation menu you can change the zoom level. There are also lots of things you can change via the sys.txt. Do a google search. You can change tilt, zoom, and everything else.
Sep 21st, 2011, 8:23 am
Sep 21st, 2011, 10:31 am
BobRobert wrote:You can only load a saved route when setting a destination, not when you are picking a via. Hold down "add via" in the main menu until it changes to "destination" and then proceed. The "Load Route" button should be there.

I tried but still no go. There is no destination mode.
Sep 21st, 2011, 10:31 am
Sep 21st, 2011, 2:18 pm
frizzeru22 wrote:
BobRobert wrote:You can only load a saved route when setting a destination, not when you are picking a via. Hold down "add via" in the main menu until it changes to "destination" and then proceed. The "Load Route" button should be there.

I tried but still no go. There is no destination mode.

Watch the animation in the first post. It shows you how to switch from "add via" to "destination" and you'll only see load route in landscape mode.
Sep 21st, 2011, 2:18 pm
Sep 21st, 2011, 3:45 pm
frizzeru22 wrote:Watch the animation in the first post. It shows you how to switch from "add via" to "destination" and you'll only see load route in landscape mode.

It's work. THX. YOU are the best. I apreciate your work.
Sep 21st, 2011, 3:45 pm
Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:25 am
BobRobert wrote:FYI, I did warn that upgrading from V47 and below might cause a reset to defaults. It should only happen once as it is creating new system files. It wasn't supposed to effect user data. Sorry about that. Try this latest version and let me know how it goes. Keep backups just in case.

Updated to V49:

Minor tweaking.
This should no longer cause any user data to be deleted.
Let me know if any of you are having force close issues with the back button.

Hi, sorry for slow response.

Unrequested deleting of routes and poi preferences is fixed.

I notice though that the Press-and-Hold has become extremely long. For example, it takes around 9 seconds for the Press-and-hold of "Add Via" to change to "Destination"

I believe the difference is I upgraded from Froyo (Android 2.2) to GingerBread (Android 2.3) as I went back to older versions of iGO which I knew were faster and they also were very slow to switch to "Destination" The same slow press-and-hold behavior occurs in MyRoute->MoreOptions->Itinerary.

So my current guess is whatever is being used to determine the time that the option is depressed is not working the same way in GingerBread as it was in Froyo.

EDIT: I also tested tap-and-hold the Trip Distance info to cycle between next via and final destination and it takes around 7-8 seconds to cycle between the two. I know for sure this used to work faster, so I think this problem is a GingerBread interaction problem.
Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:25 am
Sep 25th, 2011, 11:20 am
Note: There have been reports of issues with iGO Thin v1.6 where the sounds do not play correctly. If you experience such problems, try downgrading to a previous version of iGO Thin.

Update to V50:

Added a butt-load of new resolutions. You can stop asking me now.
Mainly bug fixes.
Changed the default "load route" button look and location.
Seriously, unless there is some huge bug I missed, I'm going to stop for a while.

Bon apetit!
Sep 25th, 2011, 11:20 am
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:16 am
there is only one data gro 480_320 work with TFT101 on 80% of screen
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:16 am
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:37 am
Kentel wrote:there is only one data gro 480_320 work with TFT101 on 80% of screen

You used the AnyResolution Stretched version? If so, that is the best that it's going to be for now. I'm working on a version for bigger screens like yours. Can you post a picture of what iGO looks like on your screen? Thanks
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:37 am
Sep 27th, 2011, 12:14 pm
BobRobert wrote:
Kentel wrote:there is only one data gro 480_320 work with TFT101 on 80% of screen

You used the AnyResolution Stretched version? If so, that is the best that it's going to be for now. I'm working on a version for bigger screens like yours. Can you post a picture of what iGO looks like on your screen? Thanks

I installed the v1.6 thin with 480_320 data gro in sdcard, that's easy to mod what i need...

Sep 27th, 2011, 12:14 pm
Sep 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm
You should try the other version I mentioned and see if it covers more of the screen. I have no other way of fixing your problem at the moment.
Sep 27th, 2011, 2:04 pm
Sep 28th, 2011, 12:15 am
BobRobert wrote:You should try the other version I mentioned and see if it covers more of the screen. I have no other way of fixing your problem at the moment.

I did try AnyResolution Stretched one with same cover of the screen
Sep 28th, 2011, 12:15 am
Sep 28th, 2011, 5:57 am
Updated to v51 to fix some major problems with the new resolutions:

Major overhaul to drastically reduce the the size and memory demands of the skin.
Fixed major issues with the new resolutions.
Fixed the add speed cam for all resolutions.
Added "Show Restricted Turns".
Changed Current Address button functionality.
Other minor changes.
Sep 28th, 2011, 5:57 am
Sep 28th, 2011, 10:58 am
BobRobert wrote:Updated to v51 to fix some major problems with the new resolutions:

Major overhaul to drastically reduce the the size and memory demands of the skin.
Fixed major issues with the new resolutions.
Fixed the add speed cam for all resolutions.
Added "Show Restricted Turns".
Changed Current Address button functionality.
Other minor changes.

Almost there...tried 480_320

Sep 28th, 2011, 10:58 am
Sep 28th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Can I ask what you are doing to make the skin stretch to fit the screen? Does Android automatically do it or are you doing something to enable it? At this point, it's not fitting the screen because of the aspect ratio. If I have a little more info, I might be able to make a skin just for your screen size.
Sep 28th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Sep 28th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Here are the languages I am attempting to support with the "Home" button:

Greek|Οικία|
Hebrew|בית|
Russian|домой|
Ukrainian|дадому|
Serbian|кући|
Arabic|منزل|

Let me know if any of these translations are wrong or backwards or whatever. Also tell me if there is a translation you would like to add.

To verify that these translation will work, check your user.upoi file in your save folder. The text must match exactly with what I have above.
Sep 28th, 2011, 8:29 pm