Aug 18th, 2014, 1:07 pm
Pity I missed. But will join at current rate.
Aug 18th, 2014, 1:07 pm
Aug 18th, 2014, 4:28 pm
For several years now I have been a lurker on these forums. I finally decided to become a legit member on Mobilism and look forward to being part of this community and enjoying the benefits of signing up for premium.

Thank you for the help, Disk4mat!
Aug 18th, 2014, 4:28 pm
Aug 18th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Alynut wrote:What I can do to bypass 110MB limit . For example I can't download bigger games or movies. thanks !
( a pm when someone respond would be great )

All releases on Mobilism with files larger than 100mb will have at least one link on a host without the 100mb limit: hugefiles, unlimitzone, zippyshare, billionuploads or 2shared. As long as you use the downloader with files that come from Mobilism the 100mb limit shouldn't be a problem. If you find a release that doesn't follow this rule, let a moderator know, and we'll warn the offending user to upload correctly.

In regards to the errors reported in the past couple posts: so far I'm unable to figure out whats causing it. For the vast majority of files the download works fine. For example for this one: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=862884 that you reported as not working the links are working for me now. I'll keep looking to see if I can find some sort of pattern of errors.
Aug 18th, 2014, 9:24 pm
Aug 18th, 2014, 9:34 pm
Disk4mat wrote:In regards to the errors reported in the past couple posts: so far I'm unable to figure out whats causing it. For the vast majority of files the download works fine. For example for this one: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=862884 that you reported as not working the links are working for me now.

But I reported that link as WORKING, not the reverse. I mentioned those two different releases to highlight a possible difference between what types of files were being negatively affected and what weren't.

McJalm wrote:Two new posts, by two different people. One is a .rar file, the other a .zip file.

In the first case, the .rar file downloads fine and is the correct file. The name of the file downloaded shows '_mobilism.org' inserted between the end of the original filename and before the .rar: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=862884. I did not check the other filehosts in that post.

In the second case (viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=862896) problems with both the Tusfiles and Zippy links. With Tusfiles the .zip file downloads only with the name '_mobilism.org'. Renaming the file to its original name doesn't solve the problem. The Zippy blue arrow results in an error message, the same as reported above by others:

Code: Select allCannot decode link: [TypeError] document.getElementById(...) is null

ETA: Here's another example of a post in which the TF blue arrow downloads the wrong file: viewtopic.php?p=2081022#2081022

With each of these download errors, the download is of the same 1 Mb file (reported by my Mac as 1,037,885 bytes (1 MB on disk)). It looks to be a Mobilism file. When I right-click for the file's Info, this is its "Where from:"

Code: Select allhttp://89.32.131.24/downloader/app/files/_mobilism.org, http://89.32.131.24/downloader/app/index.php
Aug 18th, 2014, 9:34 pm
Aug 18th, 2014, 10:38 pm
Oh, my mistake, misread that. I'll keep looking.
Aug 18th, 2014, 10:38 pm
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:20 am
A few months ago, I stumbled across Mobilism while trying to find a book download. I didn't realize then how much I'd depend on this site to find the books I want. Now I have a premium account, which makes it even better! I look forward to trying it out, and I'm confident that this topic will help me, if I happen to have any trouble (NOT that I anticipate problems).
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:20 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:28 am
I have my premium account, and I have to say that it's money well-spent. Not only do I benefit from it, but I also support Mobilism, hands down the best place to find book downloads.
Aug 19th, 2014, 12:28 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 1:41 am
Is anyone else having trouble with the HG download links (blue arrows)? Every time I click on a movie link for HG I get: "This Page Cannot Be Displayed." Honestly, its probably me doing something wrong, but I have never had this problem before so any help would be appreciated.
Aug 19th, 2014, 1:41 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 3:09 am
treesaver wrote:Pity I missed. But will join at current rate.

If I knew then what I know now I'd have joined long before now. $20 is a huge bargain, VIP is worth the extra too I guess, if not just because $20 isn't enough for what we get. I save like 5 minutes a download closing popups that get past my blocker and the capita and usually needing to do this for 3 links since its used to always be the last link that the file wasn't removed from yet lmao.

Sorry for run on sentence, I'll make this easy. ITS WORTH A LOT MORE! Buy It! :-)
Aug 19th, 2014, 3:09 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 3:31 am
I donated a few hours ago to renew my premium membership.

How long does it take for my premium account to become active across the various cyberlocker download sites supported by mobilism?

When I click any of the premium download links (the blue icon after mod) in the forum, the username and password box comes up but my credentials are rejected and I'm using the same username and password as I do to login to the forum.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks Mobilism!
Aug 19th, 2014, 3:31 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 7:29 am
abaldeagle wrote:I still get the _mobilism.org file
http://89.32.131.24/downloader/app/files/_mobilism.org

Same here. Even tried copying link and pasting it at Premium downloader page. Still _mobilism.org file. Always the size 1014 KB.

Aug 19th, 2014, 7:29 am

Leave Our Internet Alone!!!
Aug 19th, 2014, 7:55 am
Tusfiles and zippy share still not working for me.
Tusfiles- _mobilism.org file is downloaded if you use the premium blue arrow
Zippyshare- cannot decode error.

Does anyone know if this will be fixed?

Thank you
Aug 19th, 2014, 7:55 am

Aug 19th, 2014, 8:05 am
Lily2009 wrote:Tusfiles and zippy share still not working for me.

Thank you

We're still working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Aug 19th, 2014, 8:05 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 10:59 am
Great value.
Aug 19th, 2014, 10:59 am
Aug 19th, 2014, 5:20 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
Lily2009 wrote:Tusfiles and zippy share still not working for me.

Thank you

We're still working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great support - thanks - OOI, the mobilism.org filoe seems to be some sort of Android program - if you rename it as a 'zip' and open it up you see what's inside. {Best done in a VM sandbox as I've no idea what it might actually do!}

Rusty
Aug 19th, 2014, 5:20 pm