All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
May 22nd, 2014, 5:08 am
Thank you Disk4mat
May 22nd, 2014, 5:08 am
May 24th, 2014, 10:53 pm
Many thanks for Disk4mat. I am lovin' this premium account.
May 24th, 2014, 10:53 pm

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read" - Mark Twain
May 25th, 2014, 1:26 am
I am in heaven!!! I paid my $20 safely through PayPal and I received access within 24 hours (probably would be quicker if we were in a closer time zone - we all need to sleep). Totally worth the money. No more advertisements or redirects, etc. Just able to relax and search for the books I want and they download in seconds. I can't wait to take a look through the rest of the categories (although reading is my main interest)! I have found Nirvana...I will NEVER run out of something to read!!! You guys are the best. Keep up the great work. I know I appreciate it :)
May 25th, 2014, 1:26 am
May 25th, 2014, 8:06 am
I'm getting the "Account Isn't Premium" message for depositfiles.
May 25th, 2014, 8:06 am
May 28th, 2014, 1:23 pm
Awesome - For so cheap - simple easy and secure way to register for premium and VIP. Full access to everything with no wait. How do do guys do it! Top site - great service! :D
May 28th, 2014, 1:23 pm
May 30th, 2014, 2:25 am
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a premium account as this site is very helpfull and direct download will be nice add on.

Just one question I saw some host have 100 MB limit is uploaded.net and .to are limited to this ?

May 30th, 2014, 2:25 am
May 30th, 2014, 7:55 am
netuser2 wrote:Hi,

I am thinking of getting a premium account as this site is very helpfull and direct download will be nice add on.

Just one question I saw some host have 100 MB limit is uploaded.net and .to are limited to this ?

There is indeed a 100mb limit on ul.to but it is avoidable as long as you're using the downloader for files on Mobilism. All releases with files larger than 100mb are required to be uploaded to hugefiles/zippyshare/2shared/billionuploads/unlimitzone, which dont have the limit. So if you take a look at movies for example, you'll notice that releases there are usually uploaded to hugefiles. In Android and eBooks there is more variation but there will always be a file on one of those five (and if theres not, message a moderator and heads will roll ;) ).
May 30th, 2014, 7:55 am
May 31st, 2014, 5:30 pm
hi
I would like to buy Mobilism Premium, but I am struggling to get to the page that will allow me to pay via PayPal?
Cheers
JohnH
May 31st, 2014, 5:30 pm
May 31st, 2014, 7:45 pm
Disk4mat wrote:

There is indeed a 100mb limit on ul.to but it is avoidable as long as you're using the downloader for files on Mobilism. All releases with files larger than 100mb are required to be uploaded to hugefiles/zippyshare/2shared/billionuploads/unlimitzone, which dont have the limit. So if you take a look at movies for example, you'll notice that releases there are usually uploaded to hugefiles. In Android and eBooks there is more variation but there will always be a file on one of those five (and if theres not, message a moderator and heads will roll ;) ).

Thanks for the quick reply :) When you say downloader, is it a separate app ? or you are talking about mobilism app which have builtin downloader ?
May 31st, 2014, 7:45 pm
May 31st, 2014, 10:05 pm
netuser2 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply :) When you say downloader, is it a separate app ? or you are talking about mobilism app which have builtin downloader ?

They're fundamentally the same. The downloader through the site, the downloader page and the downloader from Mobilism Market all use the same code on our server, they're basically all cosmetic changes and users can choose what they like best based on personal preference.

hi
I would like to buy Mobilism Premium, but I am struggling to get to the page that will allow me to pay via PayPal?
Cheers
JohnH

Check your PMs.
May 31st, 2014, 10:05 pm
Jun 2nd, 2014, 9:47 pm
I gave the free trial a go. I loved it and so I had to purchase a premium account. I donated $20. Dont think I could live with out this sevice now.
Disk4mat you repond quick to messages.
and to all at Mobilism I say thank keep up the good work
Jun 2nd, 2014, 9:47 pm
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:23 pm
Best money spent all year.Did not hesitate to renew.
Jun 3rd, 2014, 8:23 pm
Jun 5th, 2014, 8:03 pm
So excited to use the premium downloader! Thanks!!
Jun 5th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Jun 9th, 2014, 3:10 pm
I wanted to add my thanks for the wonderful Premium downloader. I just love it. I used it this morning for the first time and after a mild kerfuffle (I use Firefox with NoScript running) I clicked the download arrow and nothing happened, so I looked in the NoScript options and found a new script that wasn't there before so I okayed it and up pops the download window. Love it, love it, love it! Thanks so much for the wonderful premium downloader.
I also wanted to say how much I love this forum. Best one on the net. I come here every day, multiple times and always find some great goodies, so thanks for this forum as well!
Hugs, EllieW
Jun 9th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
Jun 9th, 2014, 6:23 pm
Just got premium account. I am not using it often but still it's worth to support.
Thank you.
Jun 9th, 2014, 6:23 pm