All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Jun 10th, 2014, 11:13 am
Billionuploads is not working, its shown in supported list of the premium downloader, can anybody please check once
Jun 10th, 2014, 11:13 am
Jun 12th, 2014, 8:44 am
I'm having a problem.
Could use some help..

Getting these error messages :
http://puu.sh/9pYTT/c9cb98a9ee.png

It eventually goes away, but it's annoying..
I mean i can't download my games cause of this..

Kindly Advise, Please..
Thank you
Jun 12th, 2014, 8:44 am
Jun 13th, 2014, 6:01 pm
Ok, I could use some help too. Yesterday I've downgraded my browser, I had some trouble with the newer version. After that, the premium downloader with the blue icon beside the link is not working for me anymore, although I still got Display Premium Downloader option checked.

Any suggestions?
Jun 13th, 2014, 6:01 pm

I do not reupload books I posted in Requests section. Please request again.
Jun 13th, 2014, 10:26 pm
jonas007 wrote:Ok, I could use some help too. Yesterday I've downgraded my browser, I had some trouble with the newer version. After that, the premium downloader with the blue icon beside the link is not working for me anymore, although I still got Display Premium Downloader option checked.

Any suggestions?

Its not working or you dont see it anymore? What browser and version are you now using?

infomedia0 wrote:I'm having a problem.
Could use some help..

Getting these error messages :
http://puu.sh/9pYTT/c9cb98a9ee.png

It eventually goes away, but it's annoying..
I mean i can't download my games cause of this..

Kindly Advise, Please..
Thank you

There is indeed a 100mb limit on ul.to but it is avoidable as long as you're using the downloader for files on Mobilism. All releases with files larger than 100mb are required to be uploaded to hugefiles/zippyshare/2shared/billionuploads/unlimitzone, which dont have the limit. So if you take a look at movies for example, you'll notice that releases there are usually uploaded to hugefiles. In Android and eBooks there is more variation but there will always be a file on one of those five (and if theres not, message a moderator and heads will roll ;) ).
Jun 13th, 2014, 10:26 pm
Jun 15th, 2014, 2:30 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
jonas007 wrote:Ok, I could use some help too. Yesterday I've downgraded my browser, I had some trouble with the newer version. After that, the premium downloader with the blue icon beside the link is not working for me anymore, although I still got Display Premium Downloader option checked.

Any suggestions?

Its not working or you dont see it anymore? What browser and version are you now using?

It's not working anymore. When I click on a blue arrow, I can see "Sending request..." notification in the lower left corner of the browser, but that's it. Download does not start.

I'm using Chromium 25.0 on Ubuntu 10.04.
Jun 15th, 2014, 2:30 pm

I do not reupload books I posted in Requests section. Please request again.
Jun 17th, 2014, 7:36 pm
Just renewed Premium for another year...best $20 bucks I'll spend all year.
Jun 17th, 2014, 7:36 pm
Jun 19th, 2014, 12:48 pm
I know I don't post often but I wanted to let members know if I was to add up what I've saved over the course of a year the $20 seems like nothing.

I highly recommend that everyone seriously thinks about becoming a premium member, help support this site!

It was a painless procedure, Disk4mat was very polite and helpful.

Thank you, and I look forward to supporting the site (and getting the most out of it myself :mrgreen: )
Jun 19th, 2014, 12:48 pm

Jun 20th, 2014, 3:07 pm
I just signed up for my first year after using the 7 day trial. Super fast and easy using firefox. Just have to remember to not use back arrow to go back a level otherwise it downloads the file again.
Jun 20th, 2014, 3:07 pm
Jun 23rd, 2014, 7:49 pm
I am also having a problem. The blue arrows have disappeared. I can still copy the loc and paste to the Premium Downloader to download, but not as efficient.

I have the Display Premium Downloader: marked yes. I use Firefox V30.0

This occurred a few days ago. I expected it to correct itself. Not happened. Looking at Firefox User Scripts, the plugin 1.0.1.0 is there and enabled. (I disabled and then re-enabled to check it. No effect) I looked at the Options under User Settings and also Script Settings. There is nothing shown. Don't know if there ever was a script showing in the boxes. Certainly nothing now.

Any suggestions appreciated.
Jun 23rd, 2014, 7:49 pm
Jun 23rd, 2014, 10:26 pm
oaktown wrote:I am also having a problem. The blue arrows have disappeared. I can still copy the loc and paste to the Premium Downloader to download, but not as efficient.

I have the Display Premium Downloader: marked yes. I use Firefox V30.0

This occurred a few days ago. I expected it to correct itself. Not happened. Looking at Firefox User Scripts, the plugin 1.0.1.0 is there and enabled. (I disabled and then re-enabled to check it. No effect) I looked at the Options under User Settings and also Script Settings. There is nothing shown. Don't know if there ever was a script showing in the boxes. Certainly nothing now.

Any suggestions appreciated.

You dont need the plugin, you just need javascript enabled.
Jun 23rd, 2014, 10:26 pm
Jun 30th, 2014, 5:05 am
gousgounis wrote:Unlimitzone does not work with premium again!
The direct links are not dead but when using the premium downloader I get a file not found error

Ex (Closed Filehost) https://unlimitzone.com/nzb63h1jzq1g/air.net.machinarium.Machinarium.GP.zip.html

+1

yeah... I need Unlimitzone for some OBB files that are over the limited size,,,etc :p

Thanks !
Jun 30th, 2014, 5:05 am
Jun 30th, 2014, 6:44 am
Unlimitzone problem fixed.
Jun 30th, 2014, 6:44 am
Jun 30th, 2014, 7:31 am
Something's up with Tusfiles. A lot of times, when I click the blue arrow, I get an unknown file type. And when I click the link to go there directly, no matter what I click after that, I get an executable file with a security warning. It's very scary. Can someone look into it?

Thanks.

P.S. I agree that the pro membership is a total steal, and I plan on reupping when mine expires.
Jun 30th, 2014, 7:31 am
Jun 30th, 2014, 8:35 pm
sdsd wrote:Something's up with Tusfiles. A lot of times, when I click the blue arrow, I get an unknown file type. And when I click the link to go there directly, no matter what I click after that, I get an executable file with a security warning. It's very scary. Can someone look into it?

Thanks.

P.S. I agree that the pro membership is a total steal, and I plan on reupping when mine expires.

I think you're talking about this: viewtopic.php?f=413&t=642204
Not sure about the unknown file type error, can you tell me more about that and give me an example of a link it happens to?
Jun 30th, 2014, 8:35 pm