Mar 28th, 2015, 3:41 pm
Garmin - Topo Germany v7 Pro
Requirements: compatible Garmin Devices
Overview: Let us guide you on all of your recreational and outdoor adventures in Germany, from the shores of the North Sea up to the summits of the Alps.

Provides accurate topographic maps in reference scale of 1:25,000.
offers an enhanced recreational trail network, including detailed hiking trails for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trails (national level).
Displays new and helpful touristic data and route information, including an additional 350,000-plus km of the touristic cycling route network from the Germany Cycling Club (ADFC) and the quality hiking trails from the German Hiking Club (DWV).
Offers ActiveRouting¹, allowing you to customize and specifically plan routes for the entire road and trail network. The activity-specific map displays highlights of suggested routes in addition to dedicated biking and hiking routes.
Includes searchable street names (with number accuracy).
Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with dense contour intervals of 20 m equidistance for route profile planning and post-trip service.

¹ActiveRouting supported by BaseCamp™ on Windows®/Mac® and Montana®, Monterra™, Edge® 810/1000, GPSMAP® 62/64 and Oregon® 6xx/x50 series devices.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod512483.html

Download Instructions:
Topo Germany v7 Pro or Topo Germany v7 Pro

MapID 3682 Topo / 3684 Winter image
password: ozboss18

Inside:
unlocked winter image
unlocked gmap folder

hoster
filefactory.com
share-online.biz
Mar 28th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Oct 31st, 2015, 10:37 am
how are the downloaded maps installed to mapsource/BasecamP?
Is there any ho-to-do page I read ?
Oct 31st, 2015, 10:37 am
Oct 31st, 2015, 7:58 pm
if you have my maps downloaded

copy unpacked gmap folder to garmin map directory
WIN10/8/7/Vista = C:\ProgrammData\Garmin\Maps
or
XP = C:\Dokument and Setting\All Users\ApplicationData\Garmin\Maps

on MAC OS
/Library/Application Support/Garmin/Maps/

and BaseCamp or Mapsource see the map
now you can create and transfer own image to device

all other don't support
Oct 31st, 2015, 7:58 pm

Jan 6th, 2017, 12:29 am
I get an error "Can't authenticate map". I use GPSMAP 64s and it works fine with OpenTopoMaps, other locked maps with unlock code, but this one and other like Austria, TransAlpin are failing with this error.
I read that Garmin is making some changes that the unlocked maps no longer works.
Any hint?
Jan 6th, 2017, 12:29 am
Jan 6th, 2017, 12:14 pm
By the way with the TOPO France I have no problems. With TrnasAlpin & Topo Austria - the same issue. I don't understand where the issue is. I can open with BaseCamp the maps form TOPO Deutschland, TOPO Austria & TransAlpin without a problem, so the IMG file seems ok. Please help.
Jan 6th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Jan 6th, 2017, 1:42 pm
your device use the new garmin protect
you must patch firmware of device if you want use cracked maps

look for Unsiversal Garmin Firmwarepatcher
Jan 6th, 2017, 1:42 pm