May 26th, 2017, 5:22 pm
Garmin - City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2018.10
Requirements: garmin devices
Overview: Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.

Includes more than 2.4 million km (more than 1.5 million miles) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in South Africa.
Displays more than 495,000 points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, petrol/gasoline stations, lodging, attractions and railways.
Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.
Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.
Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
Features coverage of Angola, Madagascar and Malawi as well as:
Detailed Coverage
Botswana , Lesotho, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Reunion, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Detailed coverage of these major cities in the Republic of South Africa
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Soweto

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://buy.garmin.com/en-ZA/ZA/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-southern-africa-nt/prod15535.html

Download Instructions:
City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2018.10 or City Navigator Southern Africa NT 2018.10

MapID 7122
password ozboss18

inside
unlocked img file
unlocked 3d
jcv, sid, asr file

Hoster
filefactory.com
share-online.biz
May 26th, 2017, 5:22 pm

May 14th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Hi

Links are dead :( Can you re-upload?

Thanks
May 14th, 2018, 4:16 pm
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:36 pm
Hi All,

Garmin are HORRIBLE products, so much worse than TomTom....

So I've downloaded South Africa map, and tried to install it on a friends Garmin for them. Each time, it NEVER shows up on the device. It's an unlocked map. I've placed it on the internal memory, and Ive copied it into \Garmin\ or \Map\ But neither folders show it up...?

I've called gmapsup.img and gmapprom.img in each folder, but it still doesn't list it.

Interestingly enough, the Europe maps which it came with, has updated to version 2019.10 and they cannot be found on the device. Like its in a hidden folder/partition. But despite having hidden files visible in Windows Explorer, it doesn't show the location of the Europe map, even though its visible within the device.

Please help, Im going mad.....

The device is a Garmin Drive 50....

Thanks, Lister
Oct 7th, 2018, 11:36 pm
Jan 20th, 2019, 3:31 pm
[quote="Lister Of Smeg"]Hi All,

You have absolutely no clue what your talking about, ive tried them all from Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, Tom Tom, Magellan and Garmin is the best

It has the best display, the best GPS and the best Maps.

Tom Tom is the worse of alkl, so im not sure what your talking about Tom Tom being better. Ive tested them all in Vancouver Canada, Los Angeles and New York.

Tom Tom was by far the worse taking me the wrong place to return my rentals

Garmin is very easy to hack and has many hack sites to help garmin user.

You should buy a vehicle with a Navigation system and instead of being cheap and buying garbage.

and if your going to buy a Garmin, atleast buy a newer version than one thats old from Craigslist <Moron . lol

Garmin are HORRIBLE products, so much worse than TomTom....

So I've downloaded South Africa map, and tried to install it on a friends Garmin for them. Each time, it NEVER shows up on the device. It's an unlocked map. I've placed it on the internal memory, and Ive copied it into \Garmin\ or \Map\ But neither folders show it up...?

I've called gmapsup.img and gmapprom.img in each folder, but it still doesn't list it.

Interestingly enough, the Europe maps which it came with, has updated to version 2019.10 and they cannot be found on the device. Like its in a hidden folder/partition. But despite having hidden files visible in Windows Explorer, it doesn't show the location of the Europe map, even though its visible within the device.

Please help, Im going mad.....

The device is a Garmin Drive 50....

Thanks, Lister[/quote]
Jan 20th, 2019, 3:31 pm
Jan 11th, 2020, 12:33 am
Any chance of this being put up again, links are dead?
Thanks in advance
Jan 11th, 2020, 12:33 am
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:32 am
Thats interesting
Feb 22nd, 2020, 2:32 am