Oct 27th, 2012, 10:31 pm
[Android] Sygic GPS Navigation 12.1.3 World Maps and Program [cracked]
Requirements: Android v2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: Maps of Africa, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Europe, Middle East, South America, USA_Canada_Mexico

Download Instructions:
Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type gorilla in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map. DO NOT CLICK “ALL PARTS”
Password; gorilla

Install Instructions
1. Install Sygic 12.1.3 crk.apk
2. Exit/ Do not open
3. Install your selected Sygic map in root of SD card [sd/Sygic]. Unwanted country maps, can be deleted from map folder, to save space.
4. Open program

NOTE; Favorites are stored in folder /Sygic/Res/db as items.dat

Sygic Navigator12.1.3 Program .apk and Maps
Africa [1.63GB]
Algeria Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Cameroon Democratic Republic of Congo Gabon Ghana Kenya Lesotho Malawi Mali Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Republic of Congo Reunion Senegal South Africa Swaziland Tanzania Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe

Asia [3.14GB]
Brunei Hong Kong India Indonesia Macau Malaysia Pakistan Philippines Singapore Taiwan Thailand
Australia & New Zealand [686MB]

Benelux [387MB]

DE_AT_CH [971MB]

France [734MB]

Greece [294MB]

Iberia [626MB]

Italy [720MB]

Europe [4.39GB]
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican

Middle East [1.01GB]
Bahrain Egypt Iran Israel Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates

Scandinavia [576MB]

South America [1.61GB]
Argentina Brazil Chile Colombia Uruguay Venezuela

Turkey [364MB]

United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland [556MB]

USA, Canada, Mexico [4.69GB]
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Mexico Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Western Europe [3.14GB]

PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS FOUND
Oct 27th, 2012, 10:31 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:27 pm
Active sygic as trial and downloads your needed maps>>>>>> How to do that?
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:27 pm
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:54 pm
@broken sword:

Install Sygic and launch it. You'll be given two options: Activate Trial or Restore Purchase. Select Activate Trial. Once you do that, you'll be taken to the map download screen. Select your maps and download. Once you get the Download Successful message, continue on with the instructions above.

@shnoob:

Did you follow the instructions exactly as listed? It's working perfect for me.
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:54 pm

In the Land of Predators, the lion never fears the jackal.
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:57 pm
How to check if you have installed this properly:
**Root required to check**
---
1.) Using your favorite file manager, navigate to /data/data/com.sygic.aura/files/
2.) Open your .flurryagent file as "View as Text File"
3.) Search for license lifetime
---
Works perfectly, thanks suyama8!
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:57 pm

Oct 28th, 2012, 12:22 am
Tried again by uninstalling and deleting all files and folders. After installing and downloading the data I just get the options to buy it, manage maps, manage voices, activate/restore it or quit.
I have a previous version installed on my phone and used the same method to get it to work so no idea why it won't work now.
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:22 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:34 am
@shnoob: It's the first menu you get when you start it, you can't miss it.

Try downloading it from the market, and once you open it there's two buttons. The one on top says Start Trial. You literally can't miss it - maybe you installed the wrong apk first thats why you don't see it?

The directions in the OP are fool-proof...
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:34 am

Oct 28th, 2012, 12:43 am
The first screen I see where I can do anything is the one with all the options mentioned above.
Install from the OP link or from the market has the same result.
Will try it on my phone and see what it does there.

edit: does the same thing Image
Thanks anyway
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:43 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:54 am
In the previous version there was an additional application to download Maps at any time. This version does not have this. What path to follow to download Maps on demand?
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:54 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:56 am
I have the same issues.. I have deleted the folder and uninstalled the app and than reinstall and I still have the same issue.. I think there is a hidden file somewhere that is telling it I already had a trial in the past.
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:56 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:59 am
I have the same issues..
Oct 28th, 2012, 12:59 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:21 am
Both shnoob and Yianni65 what you have stated in your posts are incorrect and are not as the instructions to install state.

Start fresh and uninstall sygic and delete the sygic folder on your sd card. Go to Google Play and install the trial version. When the app first starts it downloads needed files and then asks you to start trial or restore. You need to select start trial. Download your needed maps, voices, and the required needed files. Close the app. Use a file manager/explorer to rename the Sygic folder to Sygics. Then uninstall the trial version. Do not clear data or cache. Just force stop if needed and then uninstall. Install the cracked version from the links in line 5 of your download instructions. Rename the Sygics folder back to Sygic. Then run the app. You even can download more maps with the cracked version just like previous versions. I even signed in with an account I used with the previous cracked version. All connects and works 100%.
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:21 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:22 am
Just for grins, try this:

1. Uninstall all versions of the app
2. Using Root Explorer (or whatever) make sure you've deleted all Sygic-related data. Be sure to check /sdcard /data/app and /data/dalvik-cache -- you might just want to clear out the Dalvik Cache instead of searching through it. (Side note: if you want to get really thorough, you can navigate to root "/" and search for the string "sygic". This will take a while and probably won't turn up anything but at least you can say you tried).
4. Reboot

It sounds like something is getting left behind from the trial install. My installation went perfectly, but I didn't have any previous versions of the app installed (etc).
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:22 am

In the Land of Predators, the lion never fears the jackal.
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:41 am
I just follow the steps and it works very well :D thank you
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:41 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:42 am
it also works for me too
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:42 am
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:43 am
thebundyblack wrote:...My installation went perfectly, but I didn't have any previous versions of the app installed (etc).

Same here. Maybe people with a previous version that went through the trial are the ones having issues... If dalvik cache isn't it, it unfortunately may have to do with Google Play, or Sygic's server somehow.

If anyone had a previous version and is having trouble, read my post above on how to check your license.
Oct 28th, 2012, 1:43 am