May 6th, 2013, 5:44 pm
is this a complete version or a beta version?
May 6th, 2013, 5:44 pm
May 6th, 2013, 6:49 pm
complete version....
May 6th, 2013, 6:49 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
May 7th, 2013, 6:25 am
Hi jmermel
when I copy a US map to my map folder that already contains european maps
do i need to:
edit the content.info file?
copy and replace the european content.lic with the US content.lic?

so far I have just copied the map itself and I cannot see it in the software
thanks a lot
beng
May 7th, 2013, 6:25 am
May 7th, 2013, 7:56 am
beng7 wrote:Hi jmermel
when I copy a US map to my map folder that already contains european maps
do i need to:
edit the content.info file?
copy and replace the european content.lic with the US content.lic?

so far I have just copied the map itself and I cannot see it in the software
thanks a lot
beng

Your content.info file must have the correct date of maps listed within
May 7th, 2013, 7:56 am

May 7th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Thanks
but I'm confused here:
I looked in the content.info provided with the map I downloaded, i.e. North America
and I'm only only interested in California: uca.ta.2012.10 yet I cannot find any reference to the map in the content.info file
My plan was to copy the info I could have found there into the content.info of my current set of European maps...
May 7th, 2013, 1:55 pm
May 7th, 2013, 1:58 pm
beng7 wrote:Thanks
but I'm confused here:
I looked in the content.info provided with the map I downloaded, i.e. North America
and I'm only only interested in California: uca.ta.2012.10 yet I cannot find any reference to the map in the content.info file
My plan was to copy the info I could have found there into the content.info of my current set of European maps...

If you have my new content info, it is in there
May 7th, 2013, 1:58 pm

May 8th, 2013, 10:54 am
I haven't finished downloading North America yet, but does it include Canada? Only saw US states and wasn't sure if Canada was included.

Thanks!
May 8th, 2013, 10:54 am
May 8th, 2013, 11:09 am
maddog00 wrote:I haven't finished downloading North America yet, but does it include Canada? Only saw US states and wasn't sure if Canada was included.

Thanks!

Yes, it does....
May 8th, 2013, 11:09 am

May 9th, 2013, 10:52 am
Hey Guys pls help me tell me can i use this version of sygic at my Google nexus tablet??? koz while copying folder into my tablet i got a message against files having extension *.ogg that your device may not read this file.
May 9th, 2013, 10:52 am
May 9th, 2013, 11:06 am
l0sts0ul wrote:Hey Guys pls help me tell me can i use this version of sygic at my Google nexus tablet??? koz while copying folder into my tablet i got a message against files having extension *.ogg that your device may not read this file.
.oog is a sound. If you have Android OS, it should work...
May 9th, 2013, 11:06 am

May 9th, 2013, 4:33 pm
The above link for sygic navigator is not working folder status is changed n when u open up linksurve.in website it says file size is <1 kb pls help
May 9th, 2013, 4:33 pm
May 9th, 2013, 7:20 pm
jmermel wrote:
beng7 wrote:Thanks
but I'm confused here:

If you have my new content info, it is in there

Hi again,
sorry, which new content.info?
I used the one provided with the apk first,
then I also tried the one provided with the North America maps (actually copied the last 2 lines to the content.info provided with the apk)?
but can I just mix european maps with some US states?
Where in the apk interface can I see the maps currently usable?
Thanks again
Beng
May 9th, 2013, 7:20 pm
May 10th, 2013, 3:18 pm
Hi, everyone.

Bare with me. I`m a new smarthone user, and just want to make absolutly clear that I have understood the directions - as stated in the first post.

I have downloaded Sygic GPS Navigation 13.1.1 - which gives me a folder called "Sygic" + a file named "Sygic-13.1.1-full.apk"

Inside "Sygic" folder there is a folder called "Maps"
Inside the "Maps" folder are two files called "content.info" and "content.lic" and a folder called "wlc".

So far so good.

Now, I have downloaded the map Italy. However, inside this folder there is also two files called "content.info" and "content.lic + the "wlc" folder. This confuses me. What do I do next:

a) Delete the three files and just move the Italy folder inside the "maps" folder in the "sygic" folder?
b) Do I just move the whole folder of Italy inside the "maps" folder in the "sygic folder"

What puzzles me are the double files af "content.info" and "content.lic" and double folder of "wlc"

Called me a dumbnot, but I just want to know how this works.

Best regards,
May 10th, 2013, 3:18 pm
May 10th, 2013, 3:23 pm
I for forgot to mention, when I installed it the first time I got this 7-day-trail info on my phone.
May 10th, 2013, 3:23 pm
May 10th, 2013, 4:00 pm
I'm having trouble with downloading last piece of Europe map (Part22.rar) for last few days. FileFactory always says that all free download slots are in use - try later. So I tried must be more than 50 times at different times. And nothing.

Has anyone downloaded that last piece of rar archive? And can upload it somewhere (FileFactory, SendSpace....anywhere) and share the link for download (maybe there are others like me unable to download from OP's link)?

It's 'only' 76,81 MB... Frustrating.
May 10th, 2013, 4:00 pm