800x480 Custom interface for IPAQ 310-318/other devicesRequirements:
WinCE.Net 4.2 & 5.0Overview:
Replacement for HP custom screen with shortcuts for applications.
* Meni items for starting aplications divided in qroups,
- Engineer applications and
- Navigation More Info:
This is my Beta version of custom shortcut screen so still some of links dont work.
For non HP users who will need this, you can change paths for starting applications by modifying mainshell.ini file in each folder, or change icons that represents applications
Feel free to give me advise to make this final version.
NOTE! you will have to edit all shortcuts in mainshell.ini files BEFORE so that applications starts normallyDownload Instructions:
Beta version - http://rapidshare.com/files/119903505/Mexx.zip.htmlInstall Instructions:
For Ipaq 3xx users :
For starting application manually from Games folder:
- Unpack zip file to folder \ResidentFlash\Ipaq\OS\Games
- Start device and navigate to Games
- Start Nav
For starting application automaticly when device starts
- Rename original Nav.exe to OriNav.exe (for backup)
- Extract all files from Mexx folder to \ResidentFlash\Ipaq\NAV
- Edit all commands in mainshell.ini to point to folder "\ResidentFlash\Ipaq\NAV\... "
for example .. Command ="\ResidentFlash\IPAQ\NAV\Applications\Applications.exe"
- If you have changed all mainshell.ini files, you can restart device and custom interface should start automaticly