GPSbyGPRS is a version of GPSbySMS program that made for Pocket PC without GSM module - not communicators.
1) Read GPS data from com port and then send it in the database on http://gps.ndd.ru
site and/or sends data using E-mail.
In program menu select "Start Logging" or "Send Point once".
a) Data transmission goes through Internet (IP, for example - GPRS), The Connection to the Internet in yours PocketPC
(Start > Settings > Connections) you must make manualy.
b) For work with this function it is necessary to be registered on the site http://gps.ndd.ru
If you do not want to be registered, and wish to check it up - in program setup (Setup Connection)
specify a login: demo and the password: demo and look through data for the same user on the site.
Ã±) the Interval of sending of messages and E-mailis set in the menu (Setup Mail).
2) Route Inspector - If you cross the Point of the route - the program write data on the http://gps.ndd.ru
site and/or sends
the message on E-mail (see adjustments for item 1).
a) To create a route - on a site gps.ndd.ru in section "Route" http://gps.ndd.ru/route_e.html
file of a route (any_name.xml), then transfer it in your PocketPC and load it ( using "Load Route and Start" Button).
The file of a route you can create manually (see file format below).
Attention!!! Do not save points very much frequently (distance less than 150 meters). Otherwise the program will bombard you messages.
b) As GPS receive coordinates with some error. The program fixes passage of a point - At crossing area with radius of about
100 meters around it.
Ã±) The Order of points passage - any. The program fixes crossing points, but not delete it from the list.
3) Alarm Function - if object change current position more then 100 meters the program send Alarm E-mail and make reord to database.
4) In all modes - you can write navigating data in files. For example - to recording a track - select "Start Record Track only" from menu.
It is possible then to use file NMEA.xml for a mode 2). For this purpose - load the file on the site gps.ndd.ru in section "Route"
In the editor of a route, if it is a necessity (see item 2.a.) - reduce amount of points.
5) In Dash Board Function - there is only an output of the navigating data to the screen, recording of files or sending of the data - NO.
In this mode you can see the current position on a map in Internet Explorer window.
6) If you need use the program and other - please, use Virtual Com Port:http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=139292&package_id=163768More Info:
Download Instructions: http://rapidshare.com/files/68550117/gps_by_gprs_1_34.rar.html