Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.Overview:
Blogsy is a tool designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad’s unique touch functionality. Adding your photos and videos is as easy as dragging them from the media sidebar and dropping them into your blog post. This makes writing blog posts as easy as it should be, saving you from the hassle of jumping from app to app to manually copy/paste embed codes or links. Simply put, we think that Blogsy makes writing so easy that you will use it instead of your computer.
*** NOW WITH EMAIL SUPPORT. YOU NOW CAN CREATE RICH EMAILS WITH IMAGES, VIDEOS, LINKS AND WYSIWYG TEXT FORMATTING. THIS ALSO MEANS YOU CAN BLOG TO A PLATFORM NOT SUPPORTED BY BLOGSY IF IT SUPPORTS EMAIL POSTING.
*** App of the Day on Gizmodo.com - http://gizmo.do/lmpDwi
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad."
Check out the Blogsy demo video on our website: http://blogsyapp.com/how-to
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad." Gizmodo
- "If you’re a blogger with an iPad, then I would highly recommend picking up Blogsy. It finally makes your iPad a worthy blogging tool." AppAdvice
- "Blogsy finally brings quality blogging to the iPad — a device that was desperately waiting for an app like this to change the way bloggers can get things done without giving up on rich content editing, and media." Macstories
- "Blogsy has lots of features and to be honest, I can say that it is the best wordpress and blogger app you will find in the App Store." MWD
- Easily drag and drop images from Flickr, Picasa and Google Image Search, or using the built-in Web browser (yes, easily drag and drop images from most websites!) Drag and drop videos from YouTube. (Either using the new iFrame or the old flash embed method with colors, borders and related videos.)
- Found a good article? Drag and drop it’s URL to instantly create a hyperlink in your blog post.. No coding required!
- Style your blog posts with the tap of a button - bold, italics, text alignment and more.
- Full support for multiple blogs and Flickr, Picasa and YouTube accounts.
- Easily change image and video properties and alignment through menus.
- Write and edit HTML. Though using Blogsy’s 'Rich Side', you’ll probably never want to; everything from bolding text to creating links to image alignment can be done with the tap of a finger.
- Set or create lables/tags and categories, toggle comments on and off, and set visibility.
- Create scheduled posts, online drafts, and pending-review posts.
- Support for local drafts.
- Edit or delete online posts or pages.
- Upload images from your iPad photo library to any blog media library, Picasa and Flickr.
*** Check out our how-to videos here - www.blogsyapp.com/how-to
Platform Support: Details about each platform can be found at www.blogsyapp.com/platforms
WordPress - WordPress.com as-well as self-hosted WordPress accounts
Email - Create Rich emails with images, videos, links and WYSIWYG text formatting.
*** You must have, or create, your blog on the internet prior to using Blogsy.What's new in Version 3.3.1:
This is the list of bugs we have fixed in this update.
1) IBM Connections – Support multiple blogs.
Problem fixed – IBM Connections users couldn’t set up their blogs in Blogsy if their account had multiple blogs. This fix will set up all their blogs in Blogsy at once.
2) Blogger update account.
Problem fixed – If the user declined to set up their Blogger blogs again when Blogsy requested, and they only have Blogger blogs set up in Blogsy, then any post they have open will be lost if they close Blogsy.
3) TypePad Post Info.
Problem fixed – TypePad users were seeing the Posterous option when they tapped on the Post Info. menu. So they could not set a post as draft or select categories.
4) Justified and right-aligned text.
Problem fixed – If a user chose to justify or right-align their text Blogsy would strip out the HTML when publishing or flipping to the HTML side and back.
5) Dragging from device library crash
Problem fixed – If a user selected images to upload and the uploading finished then they tapped on another service in the dock and then back to the iPad photo library dock icon the panel would open showing the iPad Photo Library images but the uploading view would not show. In this situation, if the user tried to drag an image, thinking they were dragging it into a post, Blogsy would crash.
6) Blogger and WordPress selection crash
Problem fixed – If a user had both a Blogger blog and WordPress blog set up and tried to select the Blogger blog to post to Blogsy would crash.
Minor feature adjustments
1) WordPress – Now shows a specific error messages instead of a general one when accounts fails to set up.
2) Posterous – now lists all blogs on an account instead of just 30.
3) Translation – German, French and Chinese translation corrections.
4) Uploading error messages – now shows the specific error message the server is sending back to Blogsy.More Info:
Mirrors:http://depositfiles.com/files/7lva0sma5http://www.filefactory.com/file/c3f0834 ... UO_crk.ipahttp://www.MegaShare.com/3959318http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/23742810/file.htmlhttp://bayfiles.com/file/3C8v/V9v3gW/Bl ... UO_crk.ipahttp://bitshare.com/files/b69rb152/Blog ... k.ipa.htmlhttp://jumbofiles.com/dngwivvsnub2