Navigon Europe 4.1.0Requirements:
Android 1.6+ (IceCream Sandwich too) Overview:
Navigon Europe 4.1.0More Info:
1. Download the "com.navigon.navigator_checkout_eu40-1.apk" file. Download link above.
2. Creat the "Navigon" folder in the root of your sd card. In the "Navigon" folder creat two folders: "data" and "map" so it looks like "Navigon/data" and "Navigon/map".
3. Install the "com.navigon.navigator_checkout_eu40-1.apk" file but don't open it yet!!
4. Install the "LuckyPatcher.0.5.by.ChelpuS.apk". Open it and find "Navigon" on the list. When you find it long press it untill the pop up window appears and click "Lucky Google Market Patch(er) ". If errors appear just ignore them.
5. Now open Navigon. It will need to download some files (ca. 500 mb) first time you run it. It's important to download them! After that map window will appear. Just choose any map you need and press "refresh" and it will start to download them. When it's finished you'll be presented with a fresh brand new Navigon