Universal Breathing: Pranayama v2.2.2 Requirements:
Android 2.0.1 and upOverview:
Yogic breath training for meditation, health improvement and stress reduction
Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions. Pranayama's simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing features a progressive course based on the principles of yoga, to help you find balance and stress relief.
Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
* * HEALTH BENEFITS * * * *
Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Pranayama has been used by people for the following potential health benefits to help with:
2) High Blood Pressure
6) Improves overall stamina and fitness
* * * * UNIQUE FEATURES * * * *
Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems. Pranayama guides you with the following features:
- It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
- Choose from 5 different Music styles to guide and condition your breathing
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Each music style has it own individualized background music to transport you to a more relaxing place as you practice.
Please ensure you have a high spec phone for best performance before downloading this application. You can download the Free version to ensure this app runs well on your phone before downloading the paid version.
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire HD
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC G2More Info:
Download Instructions:http://www.filesonic.com/file/395539964 ... v2.2.2.apk