Remote.WP7 allows you to control remotely your Windows PC.
- For Professionals: Slideshows and PowerPoint remote control.
- For Home: MediaCenter remote control.
- For Gamers: Pad and wheel emulation.
- For All: Mouse emulation.
To do this, you need to install the server software v2.0 on your PC. You can download the server software from http://www.duefectucorp.com
Download and install on your PC. Be sure to permit connections thought Firewall, the default port for connection is 8000 in UDP mode.
First, run the server (Remote.WP7.Win) on your PC and take the IP Server address shown on the Remote.WP7.Win window.
Connect the Phone to your WiFi network and go to Settings screen, and type the server address on the “Server IP” textbox.
Test the connection with the “Test connection” button. Press “Back” button and chose the profile to play. Run the program on the PC and take fun!
If the connection fails, check the Phone WiFi network connection. Make sure the PC is connected to the same network, and the firewall (port 8000 UDP for default).
If you have questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit http://www.duefectucorp.com
- Requires new Remote.WP7.Win Server version 2.0 you can download from http://www.duefectucorp.com
- Optimized for Mango.
- Fixed bug that prevented computers connect to the server with multiples IPs.
- Adjusted the default sensitivity to emulate mouse and wheel.
- The full version allows selection of three sensitivity levels for the emulation of mouse and wheel.
- TCP protocol changed to UDP.
- Online HelpMore Info: