Ultimate Call Screen HD Pro v2.0.2Requirements:
Ultimate Call Screen HD: Fullscreen Caller ID. Call Blocker and Sensor actions!
Ultimate Call Screen HD Free combines a Fullscreen Caller ID replacement, contact picture manager, call blocker, and, on top of that, sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down, and swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to.
Licensed users can as of V2.0.0 link phone contacts to Facebook profiles, and use their HD profile pictures as call screens.
All this on the same package, working from Android V2.1 to ICS, on any resolution on any phone.
There is no limit whatsoever on the number of contacts you can personalize or block. There are no adds and no timeouts. I believe on added functionality for value, not crippling the app to force buys.
* Note that using the existing contact pictures in your phone is possible, but is a Licensed version feature since day one, it was NEVER on the free version.
* Important:To access the dialpad and other standard functions, press "back" button while on a call, or use the enable the "swipe down" feature to do the same.
* Developer plea: If you like UCS, please take the time to rate it accordingly. I understand that it is human nature to forget about positive feedback and only say something to complaint, but please think on the time and effort I put into this, and give something back.
Feature List (Free version):
- No limit on number of contacts to personalize.
- Fully working from Android V2.1 to ICS, includind HTC Sense UI
Full Screen Caller ID
- Enable swipe gestures to bring up the default phone interface
- Press "Back" when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- You can choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- Per-contact blocking
- Preview each contact callscreen
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don't feel like personalizing
- Optional on-screen "loudspeaker" button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Block individual contacts. The Contact Manager will show in red letters which contacts are blocked for easy managing.
- Global Activate/deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status. Useful if to block people during certain hours , not having to individually unblock all of them later.
Sensor based actions
- Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- Set the "Turn to reject" feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
**** With the Pro License you are also able to: ****
- Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline,or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more!
- Setup different themes for individual contacts
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Activate the "Turn to mute ring" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Turn for loudspeaker" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Block all incoming calls" feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the "Whitelist mode". This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked. Very useful for defining a set of contacts able to call you no matter what, and block everyone else.
- Activate the "Block Unknown Callers" feature.More Info:
Download Instructions: No pro key needed.http://www.MegaShare.com/4143346