GarageBand v1.0 / v1.0.1Requirements:
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.Overview:
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Play your iPad like a musical instrument
• Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
• Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
• Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
• Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
• Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
• Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
• Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
• Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.Create a song anywhere you go
• Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
• Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
• Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.Share your songs
• Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
• Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
• Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
• Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
• Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
• Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.More Info:
Mirrors:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RAVIMX1http://hotfile.com/dl/109713745/de93bc3 ... h.ipa.html http://depositfiles.com/en/files/iht68x2u4 http://uploading.com/files/ddmm8fd9/Gar ... rench.ipa/