Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 13th, 2012, 6:36 am
The Elementals series by Hanna Martine
Requirements: ePUB, MOBi Reader, Size: 2.27 Mb
Overview: I have loved stories--particularly the romantic kind--since I was very young. I spent a decade working in an office, but I've since dedicated myself to writing. I've traveled to many wonderful places around the world, including the haunted Scottish castle in which I got married. Though I live outside Chicago with my family, my heart will always belong to Australia.

Genre: Romance: Paranormal Romance

Image Image

Liquid Lies:
Magic is corporate America's best-kept secret, and Gwen Carroway is the best at selling it...
With her ability to pick up any language in an instant, Gwen Carroway is taking her family business global. As dutiful future leader of water elementals, she'll do anything to protect her people's secrets and bloodlines--including enter an arranged marriage. Inside, however, she yearns for the forbidden.
Reed is a mercenary addicted to the money and adrenaline rush of his work. After he inadvertently saves Gwen's life, he ignites her taboo desire for men without magic--and with bodies of gods. Just as things heat up, Reed discovers that Gwen is exactly who he's been hired to kidnap. He resolves to put work before lust, yet her luscious beauty and fiery spirit unravel him...
But there is a terrible truth behind Gwen's family business--and now, caught between the kinsmen she no longer trusts and an enemy bent on vengeance, the only ally she has is her abductor...

A Taste of Ice:
There is an untapped world of magic that any man would covet...
Five years ago, Xavier escaped from the Ofarian Plant. Today he calls a Colorado mountain town home. It’s there he buries himself in his work, swearing off magic and relationships—until a woman threatens every promise he’s made to himself.
Cat has always known she is different. Water speaks to her on an uncanny level, and she channels this gift into beautiful painted waterscapes. Now, a gallery is debuting her work in Colorado—and it’ll reveal far more about her than she imagined.
The spark between Cat and Xavier is enough to throw both of them off balance. Every tantalizing moment sends them dangerously close to a rising flood of desire. Dangerous because Xavier comes to suspect that Cat is an Ofarian—his people’s enemy. But they’re both about to discover a far greater, more malicious power at play..

Download Instructions:
http://www.nitroflare.com/view/155A513124B931B

Mirror:
http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/SLSE2RrL/file.html
Jul 13th, 2012, 6:36 am
Dec 31st, 2012, 3:34 pm
Added "A Taste of Ice"
Dec 31st, 2012, 3:34 pm