Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Apr 5th, 2012, 1:42 am
Forgive me if there's already a thread like this, as i did not find any. But are there any other sites or forums similar to mobilism.org. It would be nice to to search multliple sites for, say Android apps you're looking for, that you couldn't find on other sites.
Apr 5th, 2012, 1:42 am
Jun 27th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Sadly, there are not many other sites out there that can come close to Mobilism.
Jun 27th, 2012, 9:32 pm

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Jun 29th, 2012, 7:11 am
Jun 29th, 2012, 7:11 am

Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Support the developers. If you try app and like it, buy it.
Jul 18th, 2012, 5:31 am
knitr7 wrote:You might try http://www.mobiles24.com. They also had many ebooks available at one time, but discontinued that service several months ago.
While we are on the topic, are there any other sites that have free ebook downloads?

They're out there... I just can't get to them from work. Generally what I do is take the title and put .epub after it in Google.

Example: hunger games.epub

A lot of torrents, share sites, etc will come up. Some I can get to from here at work, but a lot I can't. :-/
Jul 18th, 2012, 5:31 am
Jul 18th, 2012, 6:42 am
What about tuebl? imo it's super convenient since you can search and download books through Aldiko ebook reader.

As for apps and stuff, this site is hands down the best :)
Jul 18th, 2012, 6:42 am
Jul 19th, 2012, 8:31 am
ChiAn wrote:What about tuebl? imo it's super convenient since you can search and download books through Aldiko ebook reader.

I use Tuebl a lot! It's the main one other than here that I can access.
Jul 19th, 2012, 8:31 am
Jul 31st, 2012, 3:22 pm
too bad mobile24 i in court right because of the publishing rights so ebooks from that site are out for good!!!!!
i would ve said demonoid but that too now is down maybe you can to similar forums like bolt
Jul 31st, 2012, 3:22 pm
Aug 5th, 2012, 7:14 am
iamdestruktor wrote:Forgive me if there's already a thread like this, as i did not find any. But are there any other sites or forums similar to mobilism.org. It would be nice to to search multliple sites for, say Android apps you're looking for, that you couldn't find on other sites.

why only android apps??? there are plenty other sites but not sure if they are for that app...but if your looking for that app only i suggest Google jut make sure you word it correctly when searching
Aug 5th, 2012, 7:14 am
Aug 6th, 2012, 5:53 pm
Almost all of the sites that were listed above are now down. dpgroup.org, and demonoid last week, and tuebl, and VipraSys today. I hope they aren't all gone.
Aug 6th, 2012, 5:53 pm
Aug 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm
sgs18 wrote:Almost all of the sites that were listed above are now down. dpgroup.org, and demonoid last week, and tuebl, and VipraSys today. I hope they aren't all gone.

I log into both viprasys and demonoid.
While viprasys say it's offline, google won't even recognize Demonoid anymore. Scary stuff.

Fingers crossed for them to come back online.

Edit: Viprasys seems to be back online.
Aug 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:48 am
stlmac08 wrote:What keeps this site up?

Pure awesomeness, stemming from our Administrators and their decisions. :D
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:48 am

!~! Retired !~!
MOBILISM.ORG
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT. ◄
Aug 28th, 2012, 3:32 pm
ChiAn wrote:What about tuebl?

funny you should mention that. i came here because tuebl is going down the...tuebl? ;-)

i love their simple structure of searching by author, but somehow the collection on this forum and on that hong kong forum warez-bb seems much larger than tuebl.

this is quite a great resource though. great crowd!
Aug 28th, 2012, 3:32 pm

It’s not when you start that makes your success in the world, but when you quit.
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:24 am
to be honest with you, other than usenet..you're not going to find the latest ebooks faster anywhere else than you do here...
I can vouch for that :)
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:24 am

please DO NOT PM ME WITH REPOSTS as I am inactive as an ebook releaser as of 2014. Thank you