Bevelstokes Series by Julia Quinn (Book 1-3)Requirements:
ePUB/MOBI/PDF Reader; Size: 4.6mbOverview:
Julia Colter Pottinger is a best-selling American writer of historical romances, who says she chose the penname Julia Quinn so her Regency romances would be on bookshelves next to those of the successful romance writer Amanda Quick. She has appeared on the New York Times Bestseller List four times.Genre:
Historical Romance - Regency1. THE SECRET DIARIES OF MISS MIRANDA CHEEVER
"March 1811 ... Today I fell in love." Thus begins 10-year-old Miranda's diary. No great beauty, she cherishes the kind words of Nigel Bevelstoke, Viscount Turner, when he proclaims she will grow up to be a lovely woman.
His prediction comes true. As Miranda's world blooms, his falls into ruin. When they meet again he is an embittered man in need of the compassion and love Miranda can provide. But trying to convince him that he's worthy of such devotion is a challenge. Then a moment of unbridled passion changes everything. Forced to marry for the sake of their child, Miranda and Turner discover the healing power of love and the courage to create a new life.2. WHAT HAPPENS IN LONDON
People wonder why Lady Olivia Bevelstoke is unwed: Could she be waiting for the Russian prince to propose? Actually, Olivia is intrigued by her new neighbor, Lord Harry Valentine, whom she's surreptitiously been watching him through her window.
Harry is aware of Olivia's scrutiny and captivated by her, not just because she's part of his latest assignment. The usually reclusive agent attends society functions to spy on the prince, whom the home office suspects of treachery. Harry must keep a close eye on the possible French sympathizer, and that means keeping Olivia in sight as well. This proves to be a delight for them both; they begin conversing through their windows, discussing the latest gothic novel, meeting at balls and concerts and soirees. But danger stalks Olivia, and Harry must keep a watchful eye on the woman with whom he's quickly falling in love.3. TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU
Ten Things You Should Know About This Book
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to
10. Happily. Ever. After.Download Instructions:http://uplly.com/x25ub7flpvs3