[ 4 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: The Men of Five-0 series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm 
VIP

WRZ$: 26759.00

Device: laptop
The Men of Five-0 series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer, (books 1 - 4)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 2.7 mb
Overview: Just as my parents had a love story of their own, I grew up intrigued by the lifestyles of others. My imagination as well as my need to stray from the straight and narrow made me into the woman I am today.

Image Image Image Image

1: SWAT Team One and the Social Worker: Caught in the middle of a hostage situation, social worker Samantha Gray faces death to help a family in need. When she calls for help, the SWAT Commander and his team of four gorgeous men come to her rescue. These five handsome faces, sexy bodies, and take-charge personalities send her body into sexual turmoil, but she has to resist. She fell in love once and caused her lover’s death. She can’t give in to temptation this time, no matter how desirable the brothers.
The Valdamar brothers are a pack of Alphas hired by the government to keep the peace. They discover their mate, but she refuses to reciprocate their advances. As trouble continues to find her, they lose their patience and decide to take what is theirs and shield her from further harm in the one place she resists—their arms.

2. SWAT team two and miss robin hood: When tragedy strikes, Melissa is left responsible to care for a whole family. Desperate times call for desperate measures. As if working in a strip club isn't dangerous enough, she decides to moonlight for the sake of the poor and needy in the community, including her family. Add in a persistent cop who wants her to snitch and a notorious drug dealer who wants to bed her and she's in over her head.

Vince, Logan, Sunny, Frankie and Jake are wolves and SWAT team officers. While out at a club, they meet their mate, and she's one sexy little dancer. She avoids them, but they remain determined. When they pick up her scent near a drug factory they raid, they assume that she's a criminal in their current investigation. They locate, handcuff and arrest her, and then they bring her back to their place to initiate their version of interrogation. By the time they're finished, she'll be begging for their touch.

3. Task Force 3 and the Irish Jewel: Forced to leave her home in Ireland after witnessing her father’s murder, Ava O’Brian discovers a family secret and will do anything to avenge her father’s death. Escaping to the United States, she begins a rigorous training and uses her computer hacking skills to stop her father’s killer from stealing her money, her castle, and her father’s businesses. Little does she know there is more at stake than meets the eye.
Learning that werewolves exist and that her family shares such a bloodline is mind-altering. Getting caught up in the middle of a police investigation seems really bad. But once she comes in close contact with five wolves in law enforcement, her body has a different reaction than fear. As Task Force Three, the five Declan brothers are part of a secret order created to protect were-law and the Circle of Elders. In the midst of an investigation they find their mate, but she is not so easy to catch and will alter their destiny like no other mission has before.

4. dani's Got a Gun: Daniella "Dani" Lynch is a homicide investigator in New York City. She's worked hard to achieve her gold shield. She's tough and has a love for guns and proving she's just as good at her job as any man out there.

She's on the hunt for a brutal serial killer. This individual leaves so much blood and gore at the crime scenes it's difficult to gather evidence or figure out exactly who could be responsible. One night, she's following a lead and walks right into the killer's path. He's not human. He's some kind of huge, wild wolf. Dani finds out that she is actually a healer and her abilities are very rare.

All hell breaks loose as she becomes the prey of not only the killer but also of a set of five sexy wolves and one irresistible vampire. She has some powers and charms that are desirable, and some sexy Alpha males, a charismatic and charmingly handsome vampire, rogue wolves, and evil scientists are all ready to claim Dani as their mate.

Download Instructions:
mobilism-org2065.rar -

Mirror:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-fdab68ae.html
mobilism-org2065.rar - 2.7 MB

Last edited by womble on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: The Men of Five-0 series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (.ePUB)(.MO
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am 
VIP

New links.

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: The Men of Five-0 series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (.ePUB)(.MO
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 am 
VIP

Book 3 added

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: The Men of Five-0 series by Dixie Lynn Dwyer (.ePUB)(.MO
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 pm 
VIP

Book 4: Dani's Got a Gun added

Offline Profile  

[ 4 posts ]