If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Aug 17th, 2012, 2:05 am
Hi Everyone,
I am using samsung galaxy s2, android version 2.3.4. Whenever I download files from rapidgator link, it is always failed.why?. Do I have to do any setting in my phone?

Please help me!

TQ
dmj70
Aug 17th, 2012, 2:05 am
Aug 18th, 2012, 9:41 am
It's not just you, I've been having trouble downloading files from rapidgator too and I'm using my laptop most of the time to do it...
Aug 18th, 2012, 9:41 am
Aug 27th, 2012, 7:41 am
Sorry for bumping the thread.. But I am having the worst time with rapidgator.

I just tried to download a file.
One of the addons accidentally blocked the capcha so i had to refresh page. This meant I had to wait 15 minutes to try again. After 15 minutes I attempted it again and answered the capcha correctly but when I went to download it said the download link had expired! No more than 2 min had passed? How do they expire so quickly?! Anyways now i have to wait an hour for my next attempt.

I currently have 4 different audiobooks that I want to download but their only working link is rapidgator. Am i allowed to request a mirror because I think I will go mad otherwise..

I am curious though. Most of the time there are mirrors that I can use to avoid rapidgator but why is running into them so common? Is it easier for the uploaders or something? Why is rapidgator so popular?
Aug 27th, 2012, 7:41 am

If my links break, please message me to put them back up. Thanks!
Sep 7th, 2012, 1:46 am
Not sure if it was with rapidgator or not but I'm having issue with a lot of download links. Getting unsuccessful downloads. Any idea?
Sep 7th, 2012, 1:46 am
Oct 11th, 2012, 12:36 am
Suddenly rapidgator won't allow me to download at all. I get the message Access Denied, Login or Register.

I was ok till yesterday!
Oct 11th, 2012, 12:36 am

I am unable to answer PM, replies won't send. Please email devaeriel@hotmail.com
I have lost all my ebooks in a computer crash last year. At this moment in time I am unable to reup any links
Nov 29th, 2012, 1:43 pm
Well, it's because the filesharing sites they use are not phone friendly in any way, i actually think they hate phones.
In my experience you usually get a .htm file instead of the file you requested, or download fails. Rapidgator is probably the worst filesharing site available out there.
Nov 29th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Dec 21st, 2012, 7:40 pm
no solution to this.??
everytime most of authors use this bloody shit rapidgator/ul.to which wont allow me to download files from these servers.
i requested lot many times to avoid these bloody servers but no author heard.they keep on uploadin to these only.
so now da solution is to find other way how to downlaod from these bloody servers.
so pls anyone give suggestions to work out this headache problem
have to download swift dark gosms theme from android section :cry: :cry:
Dec 21st, 2012, 7:40 pm
Feb 18th, 2013, 5:46 am
Same goes for uploaded . to.

Guess we can't complaint about free stuff isn't it
Feb 18th, 2013, 5:46 am
Feb 25th, 2013, 7:13 pm
I have the same problem, also with my PC.
I have tried every trick without success. Desperately, one day have tried via "Incognito Window" in Chrome browser.
It works !! no problem there.

If needed, here is an explanation for using the Incognito Window:
http://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-use-in ... -in-chrome
Feb 25th, 2013, 7:13 pm
Mar 9th, 2017, 2:45 pm
You could use VPN proxy every time to avoid the waiting time to download a file
Mar 9th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Sharing is caring and vice versa
: SelfProclaimed
Jul 1st, 2017, 1:37 pm
Or you can use leech service online (Just search in google for 'rapidgator leech', 'uploaded leech', 'rapidshare leech', and many more)...
Jul 1st, 2017, 1:37 pm