Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 5th, 2013, 11:45 pm
Raphael/Parish by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright (Bayou Heat #1-2)
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF Readers, 1.14 MB
Overview: "I began my career in 2000 under the name Debbie Raleigh, writing traditional regencies and now as Deborah Raleigh writing regency historicals.

Moving to paranormals has been a dream since I watched my first episode of Buffy. I hope everyone enjoys the Guardians of Eternity series." Alexandra Ivy

Laura Wright is passionate about romantic fiction. Though she has spent most of her life immersed in acting, singing, and competitive ballroom dancing, when she found the world of writing and books and endless cups of coffee, she knew she was home. Laura lives in Los Angeles with her husband, two young children, and three lovable dogs.

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Raphael: The brilliant and dangerous diplomat of the Pantera shapeshifters, Raphael has devoted his life to discovering the key to the infertility that is threatening the extinction of his puma race. Creating a vast network of spies worldwide, he never expected to discover that the answer might be beneath his very nose. But when Ashe, a beautiful human female, crosses his path, his most primitive instincts are stirred. Unable to resist, he takes her to his bed, and is shocked when she becomes pregnant with his child. It’s a miracle that might prove to be the salvation of his people, but only if he can keep her safe from the mercenaries determined to kill her.

Parish: Untamed and undeniably sexy, Parish, leader of the Pantera hunters, rarely leaves the magic of the Wildlands to deal with the humans he despises. But with the prized and risky Pantera birth on the way, puma shifter, Parish must travel to New Orleans to find and bring back a human doctor. The moment he sees the lovely, talented and all too human Dr. Julia Cabot he cannot resist the wild, potent drive to make her his. Betrayed and destroyed by love, Julia will not let her heart choose her path again. But as she and Parish fight to save the life of an unborn child, a fierce and overwhelming bond develops between them, threatening her frozen heart with the secret hope and ultimate temptation of love and family.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/6pc3ply9e16c.html

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/68040967/ivyparish2.rar.html
Jan 5th, 2013, 11:45 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.