Action games
Mar 7th, 2013, 2:43 am
Cytus v3.02 Full version
Requirements: 2.2 and up, root access
Overview: ❖❖Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus❖❖

LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
❖FEATURES❖
- 62 songs and 124 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
❖HOW TO PLAY❖
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
❖STORY❖
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...

What's New
What's in this version:
- Various fixes and optimizations.
Thanks to the support from players worldwide,
the Millions Downloads Plan has reached 100,000 purhases.
Chapter 4 is now available with 10 new songs for free!
For Chapter 5 and 6, players can choose to purchase their favorite songs
individually or the full chapter at a discount.
The Million Downloads Plan is still in motion! Another
10 songs will be made available for free once the next
100K milestone is reached!

Freedom will definitely unlock the full game.
You may have to set your device's timezone to Moscow or Russia before loading Freedom, it doesn't work in the US but that bypasses it.
Open Freedom, select the game, then once game loads, go to the menu where you can purchase the full game, and do so. It may take a few tries because their server gets hit pretty bad at times, but it worked for me.

This game has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rayark.Cytus.full

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/a2jeshcn
Mar 7th, 2013, 2:43 am
Mar 7th, 2013, 3:09 am
may i beg for mediafire :3 if my dreams cometrue..

but its ok if its just zippy =3
Mar 7th, 2013, 3:09 am

Mar 7th, 2013, 3:18 am
So. . . this is only "full" when you use Freedom? This needs to be stated in the requirements. The title is not accurate.

sabbys
Mar 7th, 2013, 3:18 am

Mar 7th, 2013, 5:12 am
Then, this is not full version if you need Freedom.
I don't like Freedom, because whanever I restart my phone, I need to do the in-app purchases all over again.
Mar 7th, 2013, 5:12 am
Mar 7th, 2013, 8:47 am
i have the paid version, havent yet purchased any of the songs for the two other chapters, but if anyone knows how i can share this game ill be more than glad to do so, you would at least get rid of the cool down thingy
Mar 7th, 2013, 8:47 am
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:53 am
worg3 wrote:Then, this is not full version if you need Freedom.
I don't like Freedom, because whanever I restart my phone, I need to do the in-app purchases all over again.

Then there is something wrong with yours. Cos' I never encountered that problem.
Mar 7th, 2013, 11:53 am
Mar 9th, 2013, 6:18 am
Has anyone tried Pondera's data? Will it unlock the full version?

sabbys
Mar 9th, 2013, 6:18 am

Mar 9th, 2013, 6:21 pm
I'll take a look, but I need the files in another host, I'm in a foreign country with veryyyyy limited access to internet :(
Mar 9th, 2013, 6:21 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS.
DO NOT ADD MIRRORS IN MY RELEASES.
IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.

RETIRED !

Mar 10th, 2013, 9:51 am
The funny thing is 18 people downloaded, yet not 1 comment. Brilliant. I don't care about a "thank you", i said "please let me know if it works" As of today nada...Sad.

Anyway for your question, i have no idea. But i checked the game now on my phone and i don't see chapters 5 and 6!! I haven't touched the game since a made it full but i remember buying chapters.. I didn't update game by the way cos' last update most likely kills the ability of freedom. I don't know if that that is the reason. Anybody co can comment on the subject will be preciated.
Mar 10th, 2013, 9:51 am
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:04 am
I downloaded your files but I can't restore TB datas. TB doesn't reconize the save files. (Maybe its me, I'm not use to use Titanium Backup)
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:04 am
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:50 am
Since you are the only one with feedback i can't really comment on that. But TB has 2 options. Restore "only data" and "apk+data". I suggest "apk+data" also you can try it my own SD data. And just in case something went wrong; here is a nwe backup as of today :

(Closed Filehost) https://uploaded.net/file/zlrelrjv

I am going to update the game today to see what happens.
Mar 10th, 2013, 10:50 am
Mar 10th, 2013, 4:40 pm
Can anybody verify if there are chapters V and VI. I got them on my tablet. But iOS and android versions can be different. I am confused.
Mar 10th, 2013, 4:40 pm
Mar 10th, 2013, 6:26 pm
It is going to take me a while to check back. I need to make sure my stable and unlocked v2.1.1 is properly backed up and restorable.

sabbys
Mar 10th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Mar 10th, 2013, 8:38 pm
I have updated now. I was coming from a full v2.1.1 so I just moved the new obb in to the folder and updated the apk in place without using the TB restore. I now have Chapters I through IV unlocked. It looks like V is only not unlocked because not enough people play it or something like that. The message does not say "you have not payed, blah blah". I did try the data restore after I tried the above and it was the same.

So I do not know really if the TB unlocks or not. And I am not sure if someone had a working v2.1.1 that this upgrade in place would work for them, but it might.

Do others have more Chapters besides the I~IV?

sabbys
Mar 10th, 2013, 8:38 pm